Chapter 8: Home??

~~~~
   It was 12:00.am. Me and the boys were in their limousine. It was luxurious! I loved every seat and everything. But I was still pretty tired, even though I slept on the train 🚊.
   I reached the mansion or home of the Oppas. I looked at how nice it was. I was big but, not to big. Fancy but, modern. I loved everything about it. Jin smiled and took me to the guest room. The room was also very nice.
   Jin placed my bag on the bed and asked if I had clothes to change into. I shook my head in disappointment (of myself.) "It is ok! We shop tomorrow." I shook my head again, "No no...um... that's not needed." He smiled and walked away, "Don't  worry. We will go shopping. Me, V, and Jimin gotta go anyways." I shrugged as he walked away.
   I jumped on top of my bed and got comfortable as I laid down on my bed. All of a sudden I heard a knock on my door. I yelled that the person could come in. It was V with a piece of clothing in his hand. "Um... you have no sleep-time wear so I bring this." He handed it to me and I unfolded it. I noticed that it was a very very big and black oversized sweater. I smiled and thanked him with a hug as he leaned closer to my bed. "No problem," he said very shyly. Once we departed from the hug I smiled because I saw him blush. He ruffled his hair and then turned around to walk away. Even though I would be seeing him throughout my stay I really wanted him to stay with me.
~~~~
   After a few minutes I decide to take a shower. My room had its own bathroom so I didn't worry much. Laid my clothes on top of the sink and hopped in the shower. I allowed my BTS music play. Once and a while American music would play. I wouldn't mind, I was singing to every song that played, BTS or American.
~~~~
   I heard someone knock on my door (from my room.) I yelled that I was in the bathroom but I heard it open. Luckily, my bathroom door was locked. I didn't really care, so I continued to sing. After a while I heard the door shut and I shrugged my shoulders.
~~~~
  I hopped out of the shower and put V's oversized sweater on. I smiled and noticed that it fit perfectly. I reached my knees which made it perfect for me to walk around. The sleeves were covering my hands but, I liked it. I walked to my bed and jumped on it. I found a paper on my bed. I figured that it was from Jimin, and I was right. I sat up and I read it. It said:

Dear Nabi,
I just wanted to tell you where everything is. (He told me where all the food was and where we would eat. He also said that I had to tell them where I would go sometimes, since I was living with them. I was under their rules.)
Also Nabi, your singing is beautiful. I really love it. The way you sing our songs are very nice. You know every word. I like that. :)
Your boy,
Jimin

   I blushed a bit and smiled. I fell on my back as I put the note in a cabinet in the night stand. I got in the bed and put my phone on my night stand. I laid my head on my pillow and closed my eyes.

~~~~

Dreaming isn't reality but, you can make it into reality.