Chapter 14: Signals and Dances

~~~~
   I approached the stairs but, as soon as I was about to walk down I heard someone call me. "Nabi! Good Morning!" The voice sounded very familiar. I turned and found Jimin standing there smiling happily and widely. "Are you ready," I said with a small smile back. "Was it ready to g..." As I turned around, Jimin's sentence was cut off. I gave him a confused look and continued, "Yep, all ready! How about you?" He looked down at my shirt. "Um... oh YEP! Ready!" he said looking back up and giving me a thumbs up 👍🏼. He looked at my shirt again, "That is V's sweater, right?" I nodded and cringed a bit. He sighed and then smiled, "Well you look great 👍🏼!" I thanked him and started to walk downstairs. "Wait! I have to ask..you something." I turned around and hoped that it wasn't about that text but... "Did you see what I se..." His words were cut off by an angry Jin running down the hallway.   ( > ) "COME ON! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" I sighed in relief and wiped the sweat off my forehead. "Phew!" I thought to myself. "We will talk later, alone." He whispered as he walked passed me. At that moment I blushed as he followed behind Jin, who was running down the stairs ready to go scream at the others that were sitting on the couch.
   The thought of being alone with Jimin just made my heart beat faster than ever. I felt as if I was betraying V. But me and him don't have anything. My feelings were all mixed, I didn't know what to do, but do I ever know?

~~~~
   Finally all the boys were ready (I was ready the whole time.) The limousine was outside waiting for us. V grabbed my jacket, and I noticed him staring at a scarf on the coat hanger for a split second. V turned his head to me, he unzipped my jacket and held it out as if I was a kid. I went along with it and put my jacket on. Right after I zipped it up, I started to walk away,but then before I was out of the door... I felt V grab me by my arm. I started to blush. He turned me around and grabbed the scarf from the coat hanger. He gently wrapped it around my neck and adjusted it (a/n: Well it's sounding like that part in Attack on Titan when Eren gives Mikasa his scarf 🧣☺️) "Here it's very cold outside. I don't want you to get sick." I blushed, smiled, and thanked him. I gave him a little hug. Once we departed I looked at Jimin. He stared and frowned. His head laid low. Once he noticed I was looking at him he walked away from my view. I felt bad but at the same time I didn't show that much emotion.

~~~~
Once we got in the car, Jimin and V tried to make room for me. "Wow! I never been in a limo! This is awesome!" All of them smiled and looked around. "You want something to drinkeu?" I looked over to Jin who was already grabbing waters. I nodded, "Yes, please." Then all of a sudden I heard... ( > ) "Can I have a liquor?" I looked over and realized Suga had asked. RM was nodding that he wanted some to. "Does you want some?" asked Rm. "Um...I can't... I'm under age." I blushed in embarrassment. He stared to blush to, "Sorry, I forgot." I told that it was ok. Jin looked at the both of them with a death stare, "No! None of that!" I laughed and Jimin, Jungkook, and V laughed with me.

~~~~
After a car ride of laughing and awkwardness we finally managed to make it to BigHitEntertainment. I was amassed by the building. I walked in and saw some K-pop groups pictures hanging from the wall. The last was BTS. I smiled at their beautiful picture. "You like it Nabi?" I jumped as Jungkook was standing right behind me. "Jeez! Ya it's nice." Jungkook looked in my eyes with his loving stare. "Maybe you'll be in it soon." I blushed, "W...why do you sa...say.." I was interrupted by Jungkook, who already knew what I was going to say. "First of all you are good in English. Next you know how to...um...sing. We all like you with us." He said all of this with a big smile plastered on his face. At that moment I felt wanted and loved by the people I loved. I never knew they could love me.
I smiled back to Jungkook and tickled his chin like V would, "Thank you." He walked away to the boys with a smile. I just stood there smiled with my words and his ringing through my head. "You are a good singer. We all like you with us." I couldn't believe it. My heart warmed, but soon Jin told us to get moving.

~~~~
We made it to the room where they stayed. They took off there jackets and placed them on the coat rack. I was the last one to do so. Jimin walked up to me and started to take off my scarf. Then he took off my jacket and straightened me up. "There!" He said with a clean smile. I blushed and smiled back as I said thank you. He walked away happily. I took a peek at V who had just turned his head. That's when all my happiness drained. I realized about what happen early. I still had to talk to Jin, but he seemed to busy. Then a familiar, very happy voice popped up behind me. "Hi Nabi! Are you ok? You look so sad?"said Jhope moving to sit by my side. I shook my head, "I'm fine. But thanks for asking." Jhope immediately frowned, "I know you are not ok. Something wrong and you have to tell me. I don't like when you are sad."
   At that moment I realized how much they all actually care for me. They care for a normal girl like me. With those words I explain to Jhope about the coffee shop and Jimin's text. After letting everything out, I took a deep breath and sighed. I looked over at Jhope and his mouth was hanging open."Wow! I knew they both liked you but, wow! What are you going to do. I shrugged and embarrassingly smiled. "So yeah, that's why I'm so sad." Jhope looked at me with a reconsidering look, "You should be! You have two wonderful boys liking you. You know any girl would want this. Nabi... don't be sad, don't cry. Just think about your decision. If anything I will be here fo you." I thanked and hugged him. With those final words from him he ran off to Jin, who was calling him.

~~~~
After they got ready they decide to dance to Blood, Sweat, and Tears, it was Jimin's choice. At the moment I realized how...um...hot...that dance is. They looked at me and Jhope asked if I was ok with that. I nodded and smiled at the thought of what they would do. He nodded and they got into position.
I watched them happily. I examined each of their dance moves and faces. As V's part came, he looked at me and made the same face expressions from the mv. My heart stop and I blushed so red, you couldn't even notice I was (s/c) just because of how red I was. Then Jimin ran up to me and grabbed my hand.
   He gestured for me to dance. At the moment, I decided not to push myself back anymore. I immediately took off my jacket, threw it on the couch and started to dance (a/n-You guys know the Blood, Sweat, and Tears choreography.)I knew every word, every move. Without noticing, while my eyes were covered, one by one they all walked away and sat on the couch to watch me. Once the song was over, I looked at their amazed faces, mouths hanging open. I started to breathe heavily and I was about to sit. But before I could, they all started clapping. "YAHH NABI! WOOOOOAAAHH!" V screamed as he clapped. I started to blush as red as can be and smile widely. They all had huge smiles on their faces. "I JUST DANCED BTS CHOREOGRAPHY, IN FRONT OF THE REAL BTS (I said this in my head while i smiled.)" As they continued clapping, I bowed. Then J-Hope immediately spoke out, "Where you learn to dance like that? We want to know!" I smiled nervously and rubbed the back of my neck. "Well... I did search up dance tutorials but... mostly... I learned from watching you guys dance."
I started to get red again, and continued to rub my neck in embarrassment. V smiled widely at me, he noticed that I had been dancing most of his parts. I looked over and smiled slightly, and blushed (as usual). When our eyes met he widely, brightly smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I looked at Jimin, he had did the same thing. Soon all of them gave me a big thumbs up all at the same time. RM said, "Nabi, we feel honored that you know our dances and everything." I slightly laughed, "You guys are honored? I'm honored just being in the same room as you! Leaving and dancing with you passed the honor rate in my book!" I rubbed my neck and blushed again in embarrassment. Jungkook looked at me in confusion, "What book are you talking about?" Everyone started to laugh and RM explained that it was just an expression.
Once "we" finished finished practice Jin suggested that we went out to eat. Everyone agreed except for V. He said that he had plans with Mai. Of course all the boys knew who she was. "Oh your high school friend?" asked Jin. V nodded and smiled, "I have to go soon so let's go home and wash up."My heart sank again but at least i knew who she was now. "OH OH OH! Screamed J-hope. "Jin! Nabi's surprise!" Jin and J-Hope ran to the other room to get something. Everyone knew what the surprise was, so everyone closed my eyes. V put his hands on my eyes (just like he did to Jin in Blood, Sweat, and Tears). As he covered my eyes, I put my hands on top of his, holding them. At the moment I felt a quick shock, and i knew he felt it too. Soon every member left in the room covered our hands to cover my eyes.