Chapter 15: Passing by

After a while, I heard Jin and J-Hope walking back in but, this time I heard an extra pair of footsteps. One by one they started to remove their hands from my face. The hands left were mine and V's. I took and deep breathe. They started to count "1,2,3" in Korean. Once they reached three, I let go and V removed his hands. Once he did I opened my eyes and saw.
"ALYSHA (alyshaxkookie) !!!!!!!!!!!!" We hugged so hard we could've killed each other. We both smiled and, after a while we let go. She took a look around and stopped at Jungkook. She quickly covered her face and turned around. (A/n- Alysha is 20 years old and you are 19.) She started to panic because Jungkook is her bias (obviously). I relaxed and and we turned around. All of them walked up to her and shook her hand. Once Jungkook came up to her he blushed and made a cute, shy smile. He said his name cutely and she said hers cutely back. I knew that they had a certain connection at that point.
Finally, we decide to go out to eat tomorrow. Which was fine with me, I was exhausted. V on the other hand still wanted to go with Mai. Again my heart sank. Alysha saw me sad and I told her that we will talk to home. We all got in the car and drove home laughing at Jin's dad jokes.

We made it home, finally. Jin told us (me and Alysha) that we would be staying in the same room. He told us that Suga will put another bed in there. He looked over to Suga. Suga nodded and walked to go get the bed. Alysha started to tell them that they didn't have to, under her breath I heard her say "I could just stay with Jungkook," and I saw her smile. Jin insisted that it would be done and told us to get our pjs on. I shook my head, "Actually, me and Alysha are gonna go shopping. Also I gotta go get a job." Jin shrugged and said "Ok, but don't come after 6:00. ( Right now it is 2:00pm.)" I nodded and grabbed Alysha's hand.

    "Come on! We just got there!" Alysha yelled at my face. "Well I need a job. And plus we need to walk around and go shopping." She sighed and we continued to walk.

    "Ok we went to a lot of places and got cute stuff but I gotta go," Alysha said. I sadly sighed, "Do you have to go? You don't even wanna stay with me to get hot cocoa or coffee." She laughed and shook her head, "Hey shush, I would stay with you but I gotta go settle in first. Maybe tomorrow?" I nodded as Alysha waved goodbye. I started to walk to the coffee shop. Soon enough it started to rain and I started to run.

    By the time I got to the door I was breathless.  I went under the area that was covered and I took a moment to breathe so that's when I looked into the window a to try to look at the menu. That's when I noticed V laughing with his beautiful wide smile shining on his face. But I noticed a familiar face that had long black hair, and it was Mai.

   I stayed at the window staring in and trying to read there lips. At that moment the rain poured but I refused to go inside. Then it flashed before my eyes. Mai pulled V by his collar and gave him a kiss. Like a long kiss! That's when V's eyes closed and he put his hand on her cheek. I...I started to feel my tears overflow in my eyes. They started to fall off my cheek onto the my hands. "I...I th...thought we had a con...connection. He l...likes M...MAI!" I said quietly to myself as my tears started to pour out of my eyes. The rain became heavier by the moment. I tried to look back but I couldn't. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, but unfortunately I wasn't. I started to sob as I slid down the wall, and hugged my knees.

    I sat there for about 10 minutes until, "Nabi! Are you ok?! What's wrong?! Who hurt you?!" I gestured for him to look inside the coffee shop. "I...I saw them k...kiss. H...he looked like h...he liked...it." Jimin help me up, shushed me as he allowed me to hug him. I cried into him shoulder and he rubbed my back. "It's ok." Those were the words I wanted to here but I felt like it was a lie. I wiped my tears as I got up and fixed myself. Jimin grabbed my shoulder, pulled my closer and held the umbrella high. I laid my head onto his shoulder with the words "It's ok" ringing in my head. That's when we walked all the way home.

~~~~
Hope you like this chapter and sorry I couldn't  write for a while. More coming soon. Bye 👋🏼