Chapter 2: OMG!!

I... I...

As I turned around I saw the conductor standing there with... with... " BTS!!!!!" I felt my heart beating in my chest as if it was a drum. As I examined all their faces I noticed their mouths open in shocked but, V, Jimin, and Rap Monster were smiling. I quickly sat down covering my face with my (h/c) hair and pink beanie. I hid myself in my knees. As I peeked I saw them walk by. They all looked at me and said some Korean words. I understand Korean but they were talking way to fast. So I watched as they passed by. Jimin had a cheeky smile as he slipped a note on my table.

~~~~~

Once they left I immediately got up and opened the note. As I read I clearly knew that Rap Monster wrote it (the English was to good to be Jimin.) It read, " So you like Bts, huh? Maybe we can meet up? And nice singing and dance moves! :)" As I finished reading I felt so embarrassed and a bit happy that I was complimented by Jimin. I started to spiral into worrying thoughts. " Did they watch me the WHOLE time? What if they think I'm crazy? What if......" I got interrupted by the conductor. " So you know those boys?" I immediately nodded as he smiled. " I didn't know that you did since they are Korean." I shrugged my shoulders and leaned close to him. I whispered, " You saw all of that? " He nodded as he started to laugh. I gave him a death stare as looked at him. " Anyway... Did they see it too? " He nodded I reply. I covered my face in shame as he patted me. " Oh Jeez!! I'm ruined!! " He kept on patting me and I looked up and smiled. " I do want to know... Did they laugh?" He shook his head as I sighed in relief. " But I did see some of them bopping their heads and... one was..." He smiled widely. He pointed to a boy with a grey hat and as I looked I realized that the boy was, " V!! " I screamed and my eyes widened. " I heard him singing with you. He sang low though. " My eye widened even more. I sunk in my seat as I grasped my heart. I quickly got up and started to spiral in thoughts. " Wait, was he smiling? He might think I'm crazy! What if he just ignores me? Did I do something bad? " I was interrupted by the conductor who told that I sang and danced beautifully. He said it looked like I went to dance school. I blushed and told him " Thank you. I learned those dance moves by watching BTS' choreography. " He gave me a rewarding thumbs up as he walked away. I smiled, then sighed as I put my headphones back on with my blasting (BTS) music.

~~~~~

After that fiasco I noticed that i hadn't been home and it was already 6:00 .pm. I know my house is far but I don't know why it's taking so long. As one train staff members passed by I asked " Are you going to Brooklyn, New York. " She shook her head and showed a cheeky smile, " Oh no, honey. We are going to the Bronx. We passed Brooklyn a hour ago. But we are going to stop in Manhattan. " I sighed and I thanked her as she walked away. She nodded and walked to the direction BTS were. I sighed and closed my eyes. Soon enough I was fast asleep.

-~-~-

Making someone happy is good but, keeping yourself happy is a bit better.