Hidden: Stenbrough

VERY IMPORTANT:
please please please, i started writing this book over a year ago. some of my old oneshots are hoRribly written and have horrendous plots. so PLEASE skip until some of my later works. i think the shots when i stop using uppercase letters are a lot more well written ( you can tell if they're in lowercase based on the titles! )so i'd recommend reading those first!

Bills P.O.V:
Stan: Probably the most beautiful person on the planet. He had golden curls that flew in the wind, warm honeycomb eyes that reflected the glistening sunlight, a little button nose, the cutest round face, and of course his body. It was perfectly curved and straight (haha not) in all the right places. And even if he wasn't perfect like this, I know that I'd love him anyways. It was just a plus side that he was this perfect looking.

But, I knew he was hiding something. Stan was always very exclusive: anyways wearing some piece of clothing to cover is beautiful body. Whether it was a T-shirt while swimming at the beach or a thick sweater when in the warmest weather. He was always hiding himself. I'd told him countless times how perfect and absolutely gorgeous I thought he was. But he'd always reply with: I know. Like he didn't know why I was saying it. I just, couldn't piece it together:

Why would someone so beautiful want to remain so hidden?

One afternoon, I decided I'd go home earlier then I usually did. We had a dinner date, and I decided I'd bring him in for a drink or two at the bar before dinner. I gently clicked the door closed behind me, sliding off my uncomfortable work shoes and jacket. I put the shoes on the shoe wrack, sliding my jacket onto a hanger in the closet. I knew Stan would do it anyways, so I decided to do it for him. I placed my work bag down on the couch, looking past the living room into our little kitchen. He wasn't there. I smirked, imagining him curled up in our big bed, flipping through a magazine or something. I turned around, leaving my bag on the couch, heading into a big bedroom. The door was a faction open, so I opened it another couple inches before peeking inside.

Stan's back was to me, his body blocking the mirror that he was looking in. My grin grew, finally getting a glimpse of what my beautiful boyfriend looked like under all that material. He was poking at his front, examining it in the mirror. I wanted to see what he was looking at. So, I stepped into the room, the floorboards creaking loudly beneath me, giving me away.

Stan spun around, obviously surprised that I was there. My grin faded when my eyes fell from his surprised face down to his chest. His chest, covered in scars. Stan had two enormous crescent moon shaped scars under each of his nipples, worrying me immensely. I couldn't drag my eyes away from his chest, trying to fit the puzzle pieces together.

Stan was... a girl?

Stan snapped me out of it with a loud sob. My eyes immediately snapped away from his chest, up to his face. Tears streamed from his honeycomb eyes, my heart immediately feeling with sickening guilt. Stan ran at me, squeezing me so hard in a hug the wind from my lungs was practically knocked out of me. The loud sobbing echoed off the bedroom walls, the saddening sound going straight to my heart.

" Please don't leave me!" He cried, fisting the back of my dress shirt tightly. My eyes widened to the point where they hurt, filling with tears. He sobbed into my shoulder, the salty tears soaking through my dress shirt and onto my shoulder. I carefully wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him closer to me, and another on his head, gently untangling his knotted curls.

" Stanley Uris... I could n-n-never leave you." I said, trying to hide the shake from my voice. So this is why he's always so selfconcious? His sobbing stopped, but his breathing was still ragged and tears continued to pour from his eyes. His whole body trembled like an earthquake had struck us. I pulled him tighter, hoping to reassure him more. " Snuggle bug. You're still th-the most b-b-beautiful creature I've ever s-seen." I whispered into his ear, tucking some of his unruly curls behind it. " I will never l-leave you, Alright? Especially over something like this." I mumbled, trying to stay quiet so more tears wouldn't spill. He exhaled loudly from his mouth, loosening his death grip on my back a little.

" Really? You still th-think I'm... beautiful?" He asked, my heart shattering from how small and terrified his voice sounded. I retracted my hands from his, placing them on his shoulders and pulling him back to look at me. He took one hand off my back to wipe his eye vigorously, something he'd tell me not to do cause it could damage them. Still, I kept quiet.

" Of course I do." I said, gently placing my hands on the sides of his chest and tracing my thumbs over his big scars. He shivered, nearly pulling away. But I kept my grip on him, not letting him go.

" There's nothing b-beautiful about me though." He said, hanging his head shamefully. My brows knitted together. I gently took a hand off his chest, resting it under his chin and raising his head to look at me. He sniffed loudly, rubbing one of his eyes again. I smiled sadly down at my snuggle bug, gently tracing a thumb over one of his scars and his chin.

" I'll tell you what's beautiful about you." I said, keeping his eyes locked in mine. I didn't even have to look to know what was beautiful about him. " You're golden curls. They're super fun to play with." I said, gently tugging on one between my index and middle finger. Stan giggled quietly, sniffing loudly again. " You're eyes. They look like warm honeycomb." I said, keeping my eyes locked with his. I couldn't read his expression. " You're little button nose, you're dimples when you smile." I said, poking his nose which made him smile and show off his round cheeks. " You're chest." I said, running my hand that was still there over his scar. He shivered violently, swallowing hard. His smile faltered, but I knew he was okay.
" Stan... everything about you... is absolutely p-perfect and b-b-beautiful." I said, a small smile creeping up his pink lips.

" and you don't have to hide it from me."