Alternative Ending: Chapter 89

Start from the beginning

He started struggling against the ropes as I edged closer to him. "She can't be dead." He whimpered.

"She is," I Said. When he shot her the bullet pierced her heart, she died on the operating table at the hospital. "And you're gonna pay for it."

I was completely in front of him now as one of my hands pressed down on the back of his hand. He struggled against me as I brought down the pliers next to his right middle finger. I pinched his nail with the pliers once before pinching it harder and ripping it clean off. "Uhhhaahhh." He screamed. "Fuck you."

I smirked. "Oh that is just one of ten and I'm just getting started." I ripped off each and every one of his fingernails inciting a painful scream from him each and every time.

I went back to the table and grabbed two small but sharp knives. I walked back over to him. "What are you going to do?" he trembled. I said nothing and stabbed his right eye. "Aaahhh!"

I quickly stabbed his other eye inciting an even louder scream from him. "Joe!" I yelled. In walked one of my guards who had medical training back when he worked in the army. "Clean him up and make sure he doesn't die."

He nodded. "Yes, sir."

"What? Are you gonna make sure I'm healed before you kill me?"

I chuckled darkly. " you think I'm gonna kill you? You think I'm going to give you the satisfaction of ending your pain? You think I'm gonna let you see her before I do?"

He growled. "What are you gonna do huh? Keep me locked up here in your little dungeon?" He asked. "I'll escape."

I shook my head. "I'm not going to waste my so-called dungeon on you. You're gonna go back to the supermax prison you came from but this time you are going to be watched by my men, to ensure you stay locked up until the day you die." I turned around and left him. I got into my car and drove back to the house.

I walked into the house with the door accidentally slamming behind me. Waiting for me on the living room couch was a stressed and worried looking Sam. "is he alive?" she asked not looking at me.

"He's gonna live a long and relatively healthy life," I said walking upstairs.

"I am not finished with you, Jason King." I continued walking. "Jason Phillip King get your ass back in here or I swear to god I will put a bullet in your leg."

I took a breath before turning around. I walked over to her and stood in front of her with a glare on my face. "Don't you dare speak to me like that," I growled.

"I'll speak to you however I like."

"What do you want?" I growled.

She sighed and grabbed my hand. She pulled me down to sit on the coffee table in front of her. "We need to talk about the baby."

I shook my head. "No"

"Jason," she whispered. "The baby needs you."

I shook my head and walked upstairs. I bumped into Sean and Chris on my way up the stairs. "Did you talk to Sam?"

"She said some things."

Chris growled. "I can't believe you're disrespecting her like this."

I growled and pushed him. "Don't ever say that."

"You are letting her child sit in a hospital all by himself," he yelled. "What would she say if she was here?"

"I CAN'T BARE TO SEE HER CHILD," I screamed. "I LOVED HER."

"Damn it I LOVED HER TOO JASON." Yelled Chris. "I was there when she was born. I watched her grow up. She was my sister. I've known her my whole life. I lost her when she moved to America and then I found her again when I saw her here. Only to have her taken away from me again. So don't you dare act like you're the only one grieving cause I lost not only a sister but a brother too."

"You have a baby. You have to be there to take care of him, " said Sean. "Cause not only is he your blood but he's also Sydney's. A part of her lives on in him and he needs his father, a boy needs his father."

I sat down at the top of the stairs and put my head in my hands. "I can't. I lost her, how could I look at a baby that lost its mother because of me?"

I heard footsteps come up the stairs. "Don't let him lose his father too," whispered Sam. I looked up and saw her outreached hand. "Let's go see him."

I nodded and grabbed her hand. She pulled me to the Aston Martin and drove us to the hospital in silence. When we got there I followed behind her inside. She walked us straight upstairs to a private room. We walked in to see a baby incubator box with a small baby inside. The baby was born too early and is only surviving because of this contraption. "Sam... I don't think I can do this."

"Yes, you can."

I walked over to the crib and looked at my baby boy. He was small and frail with tubes all through his body keeping him alive. I heard the door open and I turned to see a still pregnant Amelia and Jackson. "So... you finally come to see your kid?" said Amelia.

"Amelia," said Jackson sternly. "Go wait outside." she glared at me before walking out. "Forgive her she's emotional."

"She has every right to be."

"She loved her you know," he said. "So did I."

I nodded. "I know. I did too, I still do."

"Did you pick out a name?"

I shook my head. "I couldn't bring myself to."

"Do you know what she always wanted to name her baby if she had a boy?" I shook my head. "Antonio, after her brother. She said he was gonna name his first girl Annelise after her as well."

I looked down at the baby. "Antonio. That's perfect."

"If you ever need anything just let me know," he said. I nodded. "Amelia will come around eventually. It's hard for her. She loves her like a sister."

"And she was the love of my life."

"Goodbye, Jason."

I continued looking at the baby. "Antonio. I am so so sorry. I loved your mother more than anything in the world and because of me, she's dead. I didn't know how to see you without her and all I want is her with me. I don't how i'm going to live without her but I will try for you, I will try for you. Antonio King, the son of the woman I love, you will grow up and I will be there for you."

***********************************************************************************************

So here is a little alternate ending of if Sydney died. I hope you all enjoyed! So this is sadly the last of my bonus chapters for this book :( I am now currently working on other books right now so make sure to follow me to get updates on those! Thank you all again for reading and rereading this book. It truly means a lot to me and I'm am so very thankful for all of my loyal readers. I hope you all have a fantastic winter break! If you have any questions about this book or any upcoming books please comment or message me and I will make sure to get back to you!