5.0

"i missed you so much," jungkook says as he kisses jimins hand, opening the youngers hand and making him cup his cheek. jimin wipes away a tear from falling from his eye as he and jungkook stare into each others eyes. "don't cry my love," jungkook mumbles. jungkook grips jimins hips and flips them so that he is played flat on jimins bed and jimin is straddling his hips.

jimin reaches behind himself and grips jungkooks prick. he aligns jungkook with his hole and slowly sinks down. he sighs in content when he sits flush on jungkooks cøck. jungkook tangles their fingers together. bringing jimins hands to his lips and gently kissing each and every one. just so that he can try and memorize the feeling of jimins skin against his lips. "i don't want you to leave me again," jimin mumbles, leaning forward and running his hand through jungkooks fringe. "a month was too long," jimin adds as he slowly begins to grind down on jungkooks prick.

"a day without you seems like forever," they whisper to each other simultaneously. that's when jungkook pulls jimin down so that they are chest to chest. he encaptures jimins lips with his. one hand running down jimins back and resting on the small of his back and the his other gently tugging at jimins brown locks. jungkook slowly bucks his hips up onto jimin, making the younger let out a high pitched moan.

jimin lifts himself up and rests his hands on jungkooks chest. jungkook grips jimins hips and guides the smaller boy up and down on his díck with small yet deep thrusts. "f-ugh-uck," jimin moans as a few tears fall down his face, his breathing getting labored. it doesn't hurt, just feeling jungkook after so long makes his whole body feel relieved and want to cry in the most wonderful way.

jungkook pushes his hips up as jimin pushes down, letting jungkook his jimins perfect spot. jimin let's his head fall backwards. moaning loudly as he tries to get that feeling again. jimin runs his hands up his body, letting them graze jungkooks. he brings his hands up to his nipples and he squeezes them gently. "such a big cøck," jimin moans, choking on his words.

jungkook bends his legs and picks jimin up, lifting them both up so he can get in a better position. jimin wraps his arms around his neck, and tangles his fingers in his hair. jungkook holds jimin in place and fucks up into him hard and quick. hitting jimins prostate with every other thrust and making jimin spasm and moan out jungkooks name and random slurs.

"i love you. fuck. make me feel so good daddy," jimin moans out, he almost sounds like he is in pain, his words coming out strained and choked. that's when jungkook comes to a pause. he bites his lip and takes a moment to process what jimin just called him.

he had only mentioned his daddy kink once. jimin has never called him that during sex before. and god is it so hot. jungkook yanks on jimins hair, making jimins head go backwards. leaving his neck fully exposed. jungkook begins to kiss and suck onto jimins soft tan skin. "say it agian," jungkook nearly growls.

"d-daddy," jimin moans out. jungkook pushes them forward so that jimin is on his back and jungkook is on top of him.

he snaps his hips in feverish movements. "ugh. him. fuck baby," jungkook husks as he feels jimin clench and unclench around him. he lifts one of jimins legs slightly and props one of his legs up so that he can get a better angle. jimin matches his thrusts, pushing back against jungkook like he was made for this.

"'m so close daddy," jimin whines out, his toes curl and he squeezes his eyes shut as jungkook grips his prick and starts jerking him off in time with his thrusts. jimin grips jungkooks bicep and nearly screams as he cums in between them. jungkooks thrusts come to a stop but he continues to jerk jimin off, loving the way his body jolts every so often.

he pulls out and crawls so that his díck is hovering above jimins face. he jerks himself off quickly. jimin keeping his mouth open, sticking his tongue out. jungkook cums witha. few more jerks, most of it landing it in jimins mouth.

he swallows it and licks his lips before jungkook pushes the tip of his cøck in jimins mouth. jimin eagerly sucks his tip as if it were a lolly. jungkook pulls it out then lays next to jimin. pulling the younger so that he is laying on top of him.

"i love you," they say simultaneously. they kiss gently. jungkook huming as he can taste a bit of himself on jimins lips. he pokes one of the love bites he left on jimins neck making him moan lightly.

"i'm glad that girl gave me the wrong number. i'm glad i didn't scare you off. i'm glad that you are the love of my life. thank you park jimin for making the rest of my life from this point on worth while. i love you more than life itself. i love you more than myself, if i could go back i wouldn't change a thing," jungkook whispers, so that he can make sure that these words only jimin can hear. because he never wants anyone else but jimin to know how he truly authentically feels.

"how can i even respond to that?" jimin asks as a year rolls down his cheek. jungkook wipes the tears away with his thumbs.

"you don't have to because i know,"

"god what did i do to deserve you?" jimin questions.

"i ask myself that question everday,"

a/n:

AAAAAAAHHHHH I AM CRYING

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTERRRRRRRR

IM SORRY IF ITS UNDERWHELMING AND SHIT

but i tried :/

if you want maybe check out my fanfic called MAKEOVER

if not thats cool too lol

BUT GAAAAAHHHH i can't believe this is the last chap i am sad and legit shes tears , but all amazing things need to come to an end and this is it

thank you all for reading , really i cannot thank yall enough , i mean fucckkkk