4.4

"shut the door," jimin breathes out as him and jungkook enter the room. jungkook blindly reaches behind himself and closes the door. jimin cringes at the loudness but it goes to the back of his mind when jungkook kisses him again and grips his shoulders, turning them around and pressing him against the door.

jungkook runs his hands down jimins arms and then lifts them, both of his arms hiding jimins firmly against the door. "i'm gonna miss you," jimin mumbles when jungkook pulls away and starts kissing jimins neck.

"i'll. come. back. as. often. as. possible," jungkook says kissing jimins face and neck between each word. he hooks his fingers underneath jimins shirt and takes it off of the younger lad. he runs his hands gently over jimins soft skin. "i'm gonna miss being able to touch you whenever i want," jungkook mumbles, his hands falling to his side as his and jimins head rest against each other.

"touch me now," jimin says grabbing jungkooks hands and making the older touch his waist. jungkook inbuttons jimins pants, pushing them down in one swift motion. jungkook lifts jimin. jimin wraps his legs around jungkooks waist and holds himself closer to jungkooks warm body. he breathes in jungkooks scent and hums.

"i love you jimin-ssi,"

jungkook reconnects their lips and walks over to jimins bed. e gently lady jimin down and takes off his own shirt and pants. he kisses up jimins legs and torso as he makes his way up to jimins face. his hard cøck runs against jimins and jimin can't help but moan at the contact.

he begins to buck his hips upwards. rubbing their pricks together making himself whine and moan jungkooks name. jungkook reaches down and grips both of their cøcks in his hand. he looks intently at jimin face as he begins to jerk both of them off. jimin slightly pushing his hips upward to get more friction.

jungkook bites his lip hard at the sight of the small lad under him. hes so precious and jungkook can't fathom that someone can look so innocent and sensual at the same time.

"god jungkookie i love you," jimin murmurs and wraps his arms around jungkooks neck gently biting the skin between jungkooks neck and shoulder.

jungkook jerks them off one more time before he reaches down and prods at jimins hole. it's slightly loose and jungkook groans. he loves that jimin touches himself before he comes over. it's like hes jungkooks own personal slut.

"nice and loose for me, spread your legs for me baby,"jungkook husks into jimins ear. he moves so that he is not ontop of one of jimins legs but rather in between them. jimin spreads them just enough so that jungkook can easily  push into jimin.

neither of them have the patience to get loob so jungkook spits on his fingers and lathers his cøck with that. then he slowly pushes into jimin. jimin gasps at the feeling he hadn't prepped much and jungkook is really big. he bites his lips hard as jungkooks head goes in. "shit look your so big," jimin moans.

jungkook groans in response as he pushes into jimin tight hole. when he bottoms out he stays like that, hearing jimin whine and whimper. he slowly hips in and out. jimin digs into jungkooks back, simultaneously telling the older to go faster.

jungkook begins to thrust his hips slowly while he runs his hand through jimin hair and and kisses his forehead. jimin moans lightly as he kisses jungkooks cheek and pulls his body closer to him, trying all he can to make sure all his body can feel all of jungkooks.

"your so big -uh ugh," jimin moans, he pulls on jungkooks hair and shifts jungkooks face so that he can kiss him. they kiss feverishly, and quickly. jimin runs his hand down his back and then pushes back against jungkooks thrusts. "i love you, i-i love you s-so m-much," jimin says once they brake the kiss.

"i love you too," jungkook says as he kisses jimins cheek.

jungkook slows down his thrusts a bit and rolls his hips slowly and deeper into jimin. "quicker please," jimin whines.

"okay baby," jungkooks says as he grips jimins face and nuzzles their noses together. jungkook moves his hips quicker, pulling up one of jimins legs to get a better angle so that he can hit jimins prostate with every thrust.

jimin whines and whimpers into jungkooks shoulder gently biting down on his skin. jungkook groans into jimins ear and gently nibbles on his ear as he feels jimin hole flutter around his dick.

"i'm so close," jimin whines as he ta goes his fingers in jungkooks hair then kisses the side of jungkooks head. "r-right there," jimin says as he moans and his breathing gets quicker and quicker.

"cum jimin-ssi," jungkook groans out. jimin nods and his whole body jerks up as he cums in between there stomachs. he pulls on jungkooks hair harshly and let's his head fall back as he moans out jungkooks name so loud he knows his dad must have heard them if he wasn't asleep already.

jungkook keeps thrusting into him his thrusts getting sloppier. "cum in me hyung," jimin begs, whining at the oversensitivity he is feeling. jungkook chokes as he hears the younger call him hyung. he just nods his head.

with a few more snaps of his hips jungkook cums balls deep inside of jimin. he slowly thrusts in and out of him to ride his high.

they lay there with jungkook softening inside of him for what seemed like an hour before jungkook pulls out and cleans them up with his t-shirt. they then lay in bed together, jimin running his middle finger in circles on jungkooks chest.

"i'm gonna miss you," jimin mumbles.

"me too," jungkook grumbles back.

a/n:

YAYAYAYAYAYA AN UPDATE

be proud of me lol