3.1

"can i show you what rimming is?" jungkook asks with a smirk.

"please," jimin moans out as jungkook rolls their hips together making both of them harder.

"flip over," jungkook whispers as he makes his way off the bed. he stands as he watches jimin flip over. he stands there for a moment lost in thought as he stares at jimins ass. then his whole mind stops as he looks at the younger boy. a weird feeling building in his stomach. "hey jimin?" jungkook questions.

"yeah?" jimin asks looking back at him.

"are you sure you want to?" jungkook questions. he wants to make sure this is what jimin wants and not him forcing jimin to want this. he doesn't want to feel like he's using jimin.

"if i wasn't sure would you be here?" jimin answers. he smiles at jungkook then stands up. propping himself up a little bit on his tippy toes. he wraps his arms around jungkooks neck and kisses him gently.

jimin let's his hands run down jungkooks muscular arms, then he guides jungkook to touch his hips. moving his and jungkooks hands up underneath his shirt. he then lifts his arms up and jungkook peels the shirt off of him.

"this is way better than nudes," jungkook mumbles making jimin chuckle. that's when jungkook takes off his shirt and jimins mouth literally falls open at the sight. he let's his hand run down jungkooks torso, biting his lip nervously as the older puts his hand on top of his.

"take off your pants and underwear," jungkook says, he watches intently as jimin takes them off. jimin is half hard. he looks up at jungkook, his face as red as a cherry. "you are so gorgeous," jungkook says as he drags one of his fingers up jimins belly.

"bed, on your stomach," jungkook instructs. when jimin lays down jungkook can't believe that he actually got the most beautiful boy in south korea to be with him. he grabs jimins ass with both his hands gently rubbing it. he groans when jimin whimpers.

he then leans forward so he can kiss jimins shoulders. then he licks down jimins back until his gets to his bum. he spreads jimins cheeks and licks his lips at the sight. he gently blows on his whole making jimin squirm on the bed and let out a soft sigh.

"if this is rimming i'm gonna need something else," jimin mumbles turning his head to look at jungkook who just smirks at him. that's when jungkook licks jimins hole. pushing his tongue gently against the sensitive pink skin.

"i spoke t-too soon," jimin grumbles out. he moans as jungkook uses his tongue and finger to rub at his hole. jimin whimpers bucking his hips into the matress below, his hair a mess and his face rosy red.

"kookie- oh god!" jimin moans into the bed, trying and failing to keep any sounds that escape his mouth muffled. jimin is stuck between pushing back on jungkooks face and from grinding into the bed.

jungkook nips his teeth at the rim of jimins entrance, the brown haired boy bucking his hips back towards jungkooks face. jimin is a moaning mess when he feels jungkooks tongue poke through the rim of muscle.

"k-kookie please," jimin whines at the back of his throat. jungkook pulls away and then slightly pushes in his finger, he then licks around it, licking around his finger and pushing his finger in.

jimin reaches for his cøck and begins to quickly jerk himself off as jungkook continues to eat him out. "i'm so close," jimin mumbles pushing his bum back against jungkooks face and fingers.

"cum," jungkook mumbles as he adds another finger into jimin tight hole. with a few more strokes of his cöck and jungkook finger fucking him he cums on his bed. digging his head into his bed and letting out a loud pornographic moan.

"god your sexy," jungkook whispers at jimin who lays limply on his bed. after a moment jimin gets up and sits on his bed.

"that was amazing. do you want me to?" jimin mumbles pointing at jungkooks obvious hard on.

"not tonight," jungkook say. "can i stay with you tonight?" jungkook asks biting his lip nervously.

"yeah," jimin says getting up and kissing jungkook on the lips. jungkook smiles into the kiss and holds the smaller boy as close to him as possible.

"let me put some pajamas on and change the sheets," jimin says with a smile.

"ill help," jungkook comments and jimin nods.

a/n:

so it's not smut smut but it's smut
-\/*-*\/-

again more promo check out my new fic "can't help falling"