3.9

jimin hears a knock on the door and hurries down stairs to answer it. when he opens the door he sees jungkook in a skin tight black shirt and skinny jeans. "hey kookie," jimin says with bright innocent eyes. "follow me," he says after he shuts the door and jungkook walks in.

he walks in front if jungkook. he may or may not away his hips more than usual to catch jungkooks eyes. and oh does he. jungkook can't help but stare as he sees the curve of jimins ads, and how the shorts hug his body so perfectly.

when they get to jimins room jungkook doesn't waste anytime to push j on the bed and climb on top of him. he smashes their lips together and cups jimins face. his other hand holds both of jimins hands above his head. jimin arches his back do that he can feel more of jungkooks body. making jungkook feel jimin hard on and smirk into the kiss.

when they pull apart they started into each others eyes. jungkook gets on his knees jimin following suit. jungkook pulls off jimin shirt and jimin takes of his. they start at each other for a moment before they scoot closer and hands begin to travel everywhere.

jungkook slips his hand under jimin shorts and underwear, kneading the youngers arse making him moan and rest his head on jungkooks shoulder. "god jimin your so hot," jungkook murmurs as he hears jimin whimper as he prods at jimin moist hole. he easily slides in his finger.

he slips his hand out of jimin pants and pulls away. he cups jimin face making sure not to touch it with the finger he just had inside of him. "did you prep yourself?" jungkook asks looking jimin dead in the eyes. jimin merely nods and tries to pull away in embarrassment.

"you make me want to wreck you,"jungkook says in frustration as he looks at jimin. he grips jimin thighs and pushes him back so that he is on his back with his legs wrapped around jungkooks waist.

"do it," jimin means out as jungkook rocks their hips together. he holds jimin leg up as he grinds against him. jimin grips his shoulders and grinds upwards.

"want you to ride me," jungkook husks out as he begins to kiss jimin neck. he then kisses down jimin torso, kissing jimin legs as he peels off his shorts and boxers off in one go. jungkook slips off his pants off, revealing that he isn't wearing and boxers.

jimins mouth falls open as he sees how big jungkook is. his díck is massive, it almost looks fake, its thick and long. jimin doesn't know if it'll even fit. it's his first time and he definitely wasn't expecting jungkook to be this big. "you're so big," jimin breathes out as he stares at jungkook with big eyes.

"dont worry we'll go slow i promise," jungkook reassures him.

jimin nods and moves tentatively so that jungkook can lay on his bed. jungkook puts jimins pillow under his head so that he is propped up a little bit and not completely laid flat on the bed. jimin straddles jungkooks hips, he strokes his cöck a few times before he reaches behind himself and aligns jungkooks length with his hole.

jimin yells out in pain as jungkooks tip enters his hole. he falls forward a bit, catching himself with his other hand and resting it on jungkooks chest.

"go slow baby," jungkook says running his hands up and down jimins thighs.

jimin just nods and slowly but surely gets all of jungkook inside of him. he sits uncomfortable with jungkook deep inside him. he leans forward with his hands sread on jungkooks chest. he fidgets a bit as he feels jungkooks eyes on him. "you're so tight,"

jungkook looks at him in awe. his face and chest are flushed a bright red and he has his eyes squeezed shut as he tentatively begins to love up and down. "you're doing amazing baby boy," jungkook says wity a choked moan loving the way it makes jimin even more flustered.

jimin moans as jungkook begins grinding up into him as he begins to roll his hips, trying to get more comfortable with jungkook inside him. "you're so big," jimin whines out, moaning loudly once jungkook grazes his prostate. "feels so good," jimin mumbles.

after a few more minutes jimin starts to bounce up and down quickly. his nails digging into jungkooks chest as he is angled perfectly. he bites his lips harshly, his face looking ethereal as jungkook looks at him.

he leans forward a bit, moving his hips quickly so jungkook is sliding in and out of him easily. he looks backwards so he can watch his arse as he moves it up and down on jungkooks prick. jungkook is trying to let jimin have all the control especially since its jimins first time. but he is having a hard time trying not to pulls jimin down so that they are chest to chest, holding him and place and fúcking him like he's a whore.

jimin begins to jerk himself off. "kookie i'm so close," jimin says with a whine as he strikes his cöck in time with his thrusts. "fùck jiminie," jungkook moans out as jimin clenches around him.

that's when jungkook pulls the younger down and reaches down and spreads his cheeks. holding him wide open as he bends his legs and holds jimin in one spot as he quickly bucks his hips up into him. making jimin grab the headboard as jungkook pummels him. jungkook slaps jimins ass as he continues to fuck him quick and hard.

he hits jimins bundle of nerves with every thrust. making these sinful high pitched moans come from the other. "jungkook -oh -ugh -dont stop," jimin chokes out. he's so close. so so close. he nuzzles his face in jungkooks neck and bites it quite hard as he cums in between them. jungkook groaned at the feeling if jimin biting him and clenching around him.

he's about to pull out, but that's when jimin pushes back against him. "stay in me. cum in me," he mumbles as he begins to create a love bite on jungkooks neck.

"okay," jungkooks moans out. he continues to fuck jimin. now letting his fingers prod at jimins hole along with his cøck. the feeling of his fingers and jimins hole on his cøck drives him over the edge and soon he is coming deep inside of jimin.

he stays in jimin, and they both rest there, breathing heavily. jimin doesn't even try and move off of jungkook and jungkook doesn't try to move him. jungkook begins to go soft inside jimin but that doesn't make either of them move.

"we should probably clean up," jimin mumbles.

"not right now," jungkook says as he wraps his arms around jimins waist and holds him close.

"okay," jimin says in content and rests his head on jungkooks chest. "i love you," jungkook whispers. jimin pretends he doesn't hear it. he pretends because he doesn't know what to say.

a/n:

oml this feels like it took me forever to write and idk why ...