2.6

jimins breath hitches and he closes his eyes as he waits for jungkook to kiss him. "can i?" jungkook whispers as he cups jimins cheek with his hand.

"please,"

jungkook nuzzles jimins face a bit before he brings their lips together. jimin gently sighs as he feels jungkooks lips against his. jungkook let's his hands travels down jimins side, and sneaks his hand under jimins jean jacket and shirt to touch his bare hip.

they can't even bring themselves to care about the other people in theatre, all they can think about is each other. when they pull apart jungkook gently bites on jimins bottom lip making the younger whimper.

"wanna go to my car?" jungkook asks before he starts to travel kisses down to jimins neck. jimin quietly moans as jungkook begins to create a love bite on his neck.

"let's go," jimin moans out slightly tugging on the ends of jungkooks hair. jungkook pulls away and stares at jimin for a moment before he stands up and leads him the way to his car.

he opens his car door for jimin to get in then rushes to the drivers side. when he sits down and shuts his door jimin has taken off his jean jacket and thrown it in the back seat. as he's about to take off his shirt jungkook stops him.

"hey hey," jungkook rushes out and grips jimins wrist. "you don't have to. i mean i want to see your body but we should wait a little bit longer," jungkook says with a tint of longing in his voice. he's waited two months to see jimins bare body but now it doesn't seem right to do it straight away.

"you think i'm ugly don't you?" jimin asks. "oh my god i knew you couldn't like me," jimin mumbles tears building in his eyes.

"no jimin that's not it. i just -i don't want my first time seeing you and really touching you to be in my car in the parking lot of a movie theatre," jungkook explains leaning closer to jimin and gripping his chin to make jimin look at him.

"okay, i'm sorry," jimin mumbles.

"don't be sorry, if it was the old me we would have already fucked. but with you," jungkook says, pecking jimin on the lips then pulling away so he can admire his face. "with you i want it all to be perfect," he finishes then starts to kiss jimin again.

the kiss is rushed, and lustful. both of them having wanted this for so long. there tongues rub against each other causing jimin to whine and whimper as jungkook sucks on his tongue a bit.

jungkook pulls away, jimin sitting there with his eyes closed and lips parted. jungkook lives his lips, loves how plump and soft they are. "don't move," jungkook whispers as he gently kisses him. he then licks jimins bottom lip then his top lip, he let's their lips touch but holds jimin back from kissing him.

he then runs his thumb on his lips and jimin begins to suck on it without warning. finally opening his eyes and looking innocently into jungkooks eyes.

"fuck," jungkook husks out as he watches the younger and hears him him around his finger.

jungkook pulls jimin over to him, jimin awkwardly trying to get to jungkooks side of the car, finally doing so and straddling the older boys legs. "you feel that," jungkook mumbles, as he cups both of jimins cheeks then rolls his hips up against him making him feel his boner. "that's what you do to me," jungkook says as he kisses jimin once again.

that's when jimins phone goes off. he pulls it out of his pocket and sees that it's his mom. "it's my mom can you take me home?" he asks and goes back to the passenger seat.

"yeah of course,"

"thanks kookie,"

a/n:

okay so yeah lol