YOUTUBE!! :D

Here's my top 5 favorite you tubers(of all time XD) and why

Honorable mentions- SplashKittyArtist. Back when I was the perfect age for warriors, I LOVED watching her parodies. But we've both grown up. She doesn't really do youtube anymore :(. But when I was younger, she was the only YouTuber I watched(and this was before I knew what a YouTuber even was!!)

EddsWorld- This guy did a series about him and Tomska, and it was really cool. Sadly, he died of cancer :( . RIP.

5. Tomska- I love his stuff, though mostly ASDF movie. Sadly he doesn't post much, so I don't check him often. Once again, he's a YouTuber I watched before I knew what a YouTuber was. He's a cool dood.

4. The Game Theorists- These guys are COOL. Their method of educating through games is AWESOME. While occasionally there are some adult jokes, that's to be expected on the interwebs.

They are still completely cool. It's always nice to LEARN while surfing youtube. I love telling people what I learned about games from them. The game theorists are just awesome.

3. MaddieJoi- Now the only reason I found her was because of her boyfriend, Ssundee, doesn't matter. Her content is AWESOME. One thing I like about a YouTuber is when I can relate to them. And she does Sims. I play Sims2 on Xbox. YAY CONNECTIONS. I love her sims content. All of it. I've watched EVERY SIMS EPISODE. I like her minecraft content(SkyFactory) but I favor the sims. My only hate is that she hasn't posted in FOREVER. ;(

2.TheJWittz- Remember how I said I love relating to youtubers? JWittz is about as close as it gets for me. He does pokemon. I do pokemon. He does Nintendo. I do Nintendo. :D MATCH FOUND. Also he educates. Which is yay fun. Now for the bad stuff. He doesn't really have a schedule. If we're lucky, once a week on Sunday. Also all his content is very short. 10 mins is the average.

1. Ssundee- THIS GUY IS AWESOME!!! He posts daily, and it's good, and they're long!!! For those who don't know, he does minecraft videos. And I love minecraft, even if I only have PE.