Chapter 18: Logan & Skype

Harry's POV

'Charlie: made it. weather and flat are beautiful. love you x'

That's all I've gotten from her. I kept pulling out my phone and checking for any new texts, but there was nothing.

"Aye, mate. After the last concert in a few days we can all take a trip to New York," Louis suggested and I nodded. That'd be good. Plus I need to focus on rehearsals right now. We had a concert tonight and one tomorrow night and then one in 2 days then we could all go to New York.

"No, no, no! Harry you're a beat behind. Pick up the pace and focus!"

"Niall, stop stuffing your face and get over here! Liam and Zayn quit messing around!"

"How is Louis the only one cooperating?!" Louis flashed a cocky smile.

"One more time from the top lads!!"

Charlie's POV

I stood staring at my open suitcases trying to figure out what to wear to Logan's tonight for dinner with his sister. I decided on a peach colored sundress with a soft floral print. I tied my hair up in ponytail slightly to the side. I reached for my bull necklace and my hand fluttered around my neck searching for it. I realized I gave it to Harry. I pulled out a necklace with little white beads and fastened it around my neck. I pulled out gold gladiator sandals and strapped them on. My makeup from earlier just needed a little touchup. I pulled out my mascara and applied a little and grabbed my tube of lip gloss and applied some of that.

I looked at myself in the mirror. For the first time in a really long time I finally saw the girl I used to know. Even when Harry came back I wasn't glowing like this.

I looked around the kitchen and spotted champagne. I poured myself a little glass and raised it up, "Here's to a new life," I drank it quickly and placed the glass in the dishwasher and the champagne in a cabinet in the back. I opened the slip of paper Logan gave me and called his number.

"Hi. Yes, this is Charlie. Where do you live?"

"I can come pick you up if you'd like."

I sat in the lobey on a cushiony seat, receiving a dirty look from the manager. I guess not many people sit down here. I watched as a taxi pulled up and Logan stepped out. I grabbed my purse and quickly walked out to meet him.

"Hey! Wow.. you look great!" He said leaning in to peck my cheek. Hmm, must be a New York thing. I noticed how tall he was. I guess since we were sitting down in the plane I didn't notice, but he had to be atleast 6 foot.

"You're really tall," I said smiling as we climbed in to the back of the taxi.

"Or maybe you're just really short," he said and winked. The driver turned the radio up as What Makes You Beautiful played through the speakers. Harry. I need to talk to him. I pulled my iPhone out of my bag and tapped on it,

Charlie: im going over friends for dinner, skype later if you can. i hate time zones

I turned it off and slipped it back in to my bag. It buzzed almost immediately.

Harry: we're near melbourne. 14 hour difference. i can skype in 2 hours. miss and love you xx

I turned it off and dropped it in to my bag again as we pulled up to Logan's apartment.

He opened the door to his apartment and who I assumed to be his sister engulfed me in a hug. At first I tensed up, but the hug was so warm and welcoming, I gave in and hugged back. She pulled away and grasped my shoulder's looking at me.