Chapter 7: Without You

Harry's POV

The limo pulled up to the hotel's parking lot and parked up close to the hotel entrance. Charlie and the other girls dove out of the limo and looked up at the 50-some level hotel. I walked over behind Char and wrapped my arms around her from behind, inhaling the scent of her hair.

"This is where we're staying?!" she turned around looking in my eyes, about to start jumping around like a kangaroo. "Yeah" she smiled, causing me to smile, "We're going to have so much fun babe!!" "Yes we are" I said, pulling her in for a kiss. She quickly pecked my lips, lingering for a second, then turning around to get her suitcases. Paul came out with a couple luggage carts and Char put her suitcases and my suitcases on it and pushed it towards me. "We have floor 37 reserved for you guys" Paul called out handing everyone a room key for the suites on the 37th floor.

"Last one up to the floor is a rotten egg!" she yelled, quickly pulling the luggage cart, "Not fair! You're such a cheater!!" I cried out, running to catch up with her. We got inside the hotel and she stopped for a few seconds, a few seconds to long, to admire the lobby. I caught up and started pushing the luggage cart towards the elevator as she turned around and ran in front of the cart, jumping on it. "You are the biggest cheater I know!" I laughed, "Quit complaining and take me up to our room!" I smiled and pushed the cart towards the elevator.

Charlie's POV

As soon as the elevator doors closed, Harry pressed himself against me, cupping my face and kissing me. It was searching. We haven't kissed each other like this in so long. The searching turned deeper and soon our tongues were intertwined. Harry placed his warm, large hands on my back thighs, lifting me up, stopping kissing me for a second to smile on my lips. I leaned forward, pressing my lips against his and wrapping my legs around his lower back. His hands moved up and down slowly, going from my lower back to my ass and back up to my back again. This felt so right, like this is where I'm supposed to be. The elevator dinged, but we didn't notice it. The doors opened on the 34th floor and a girl about 15 and a boy about 12 walked in. I heard the girl gasp, and I pulled away from his lips as he set me on the ground. "Omygosh omygosh! Can I please get an autograph and a picture?" "Sure" Harry replied, putting on his sweet smile. The boy groaned and rolled his eyes at his sister.

Ding! The elevator doors opened and I stepped out on to the 37th floor. Harry pushed the cart out, "I guess we should wait for the lads and girls to come up to pick out suites" "Yeah.." I replied, not really knowing what he said, "What's wrong, Char?" "Hmm.. What? Sorry, I wasn't-" he cut me off with a simple kiss, then he pulled away, "Kiss me" I whispered. He leaned down and kissed me, holding me tight. Ding! The doors opened again and Perrie, Eleanor, Danielle, Ali, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall stepped out smirking. "Get a room you two!" Perrie giggled slapping my ass. I pulled away from Harry, but he reached for my hand and pulled me close, "Girls get first pick!" Eleanor squealed running down the hall to check the different rooms out.

We finally sorted out the rooms. Ali, Perrie and I were going to be sleeping in the suite across from Liam, Louis and Niall. Eleanor and Danielle were staying in the room next to us and Harry and Zayn were staying a little bit down the hall. By the time we settled down and had Chinese takeout for dinner, the jet lag was finally taking its toll on everyone. "Alright, I'm going to bed. Night guys" Zayn said, kissing Perrie then leaving the Danielle and Eleanor's room, "Me too" Liam said getting up to kiss Danielle's forehead "Good night guys" he said, closing the door and disappearing. "We should get going lads" Niall said reluctantly. He hugged Ali, and Louis kissed Eleanor. I got off Harry's lap and pulled him up, hugging him tightly as he kissed to top of my head, "I'll see you tomorrow babe. Sleep tight" he whispered, causing me to shiver as his lips grazed my ear. "Okay you lovebirds! Time to leave! We need our beauty sleep!" Perrie giggled as she kicked the boys out of the room. "Well we better get that beauty sleep ladies" Perrie said. Ali, Perrie and I walked out the door as Dani and El called out their goodnights.

"Goodnight guys" I said walking toward my middle bedroom, "G'night" Ali said heading off toward her bedroom on the right, "Buenas nochas" Perrie giggled, stumbling toward her bedroom on the left.

I heard something out in the main room. I got up to check it out, but it's almost pitch black in here. I saw a shadowy figure by the door and my heart rate picked up speed, "Char?" "Harry? Why are you here?" "I couldn't sleep without you.." he replied walking over to me, "I couldn't either" I said, I reached for his hand and pulled him in to my room, "Be quiet, Ali and Perrie are in the rooms next to me" I crawled on to the bed and Harry crawled in next to me. We layed sideways, spooning, Harry wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him, "I'm really glad you came. I love you, you know that?" I rolled over to face him, even though I couldn't see his face, "I love you too" I whispered, burying my face against his bare chest, "I don't want you to say it back to me, I don't want you to say it just because you feel like you have to, I want you to say it because you mean it. I was just letting you know I love you" "I think I love you. But I'm scared of-" "I'm never going to hurt you again, if I lost you again I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Without you, honestly I don't think I could live. I don't know how I lived without you before, but I know if I lose you another time I can't survive"