Chapter 12: Twitter Hate

Charlie's POV

The flight back home is at 9 am, meaning we would get home around 1 am. So why was I up at 6 am?

"Mm, you're so sexy in the morning" he mumbled and pulled me on top of him.

I tucked my hair behind my ears and leaned down to kiss him. I closed my eyes and relaxed in to him. He wrapped his arms around my back and intertwined our legs.

I hadn't been sleeping in my room lately. I tried, but I just couldn't. Harry wasn't objecting to me sleeping with him every night. But I feel so weak. I can't even sleep in my room because I feel safer with his arms around me, even though Ali and Perrie are in the same suite as me, I can't sleep without him.

"Do you want to do anything in California before we leave?" he asked, taking a lock of my hair in his fingers, playing aimlessly with it.

"Where the hell would we go at 6 am?" I laughed and he shrugged.

"Let's have a little fun.." I whispered and he nodded, a smile never leaving his lips.

I rubbed my eyes and they popped open. I looked up to see Harry's face sleeping, and lifted my head from his lap. I gently brushed a curl from his face and planted a soft kiss on his nose.

I pulled my iPhone out and checked the time. 3:48 pm. I groaned. 3 more hours to go. I pulled my feet up and rested them on Harry's lap.

I tapped the Twitter icon and opened it. I went to my mentions and scrolled down, reading every single one I passed. A lot were nice. 'why cant i be as gorg as @CharlieSomers7?! does god hate me' I smiled and hit reply, 'ur too sweet, thanks love. ur gorgeous too :) much love xx'

I scrolled down some more. My heart dropped to my stomach.

'@CharlieSomers7 doesnt deserve @HarryStyles'

'@CharlieSomers7 is a worthless shit'

'what makes @CharlieSomers7 different than us?'

'@CharlieSomers7 's mom shoulda had an abortion'

'guess the condom broke @CharlieSomers7'

My phone was snatched out of my hands. I looked up to see Harry reading through the nasty tweets, his face twisted in anger.

"Why the fuck are you reading these?!" he snapped and stared at me. I remained silent and closed my eyes.

"Why, Char, why?" he asked, his voice quivering a bit.

"I wanted to," I replied flatly as I let my eyes wonder around the jet, "It doesn't bother me, really"

He handed me my iPhone and pulled his out, typing furiously. He stopped and I updated the tweets

'leav my girlfriend the fuck alone. does it make u a better persn for hating on her? no so get a life'

"Harry, it really doesn't bother me!" I complained.

"Well it bothers me," he said, gripping my calf.

Eleanor's POV

The flight passed by quickly and we all went our seperate ways, except for me, Louis, Charlie and Harry. They were quiet on the ride back to the flat and were avoiding eye contact. Me and Lou went up to his room and I dropped my suitcases on the floor.

"I'm gonna go talk to Charlie, you should talk to Harry," I said before walking out of the room.

I walked in to the kitchen, "Charlie, you alright?" she shook her head and turned to face me, her eyes red and brimming with tears.

"You can't tell anyone but the hate gets to me, and you sure as hell can't tell anyone I was crying over it," she said, not even bothering to wipe the tears away.

"Come here," I said, pulling her in for a hug. I held her, engulfing her in a hug until she pulled away, sniffling and wiping her eyes.

"Thanks El Bell," she whispered, smiling feebly.

sorry this chapter is kinda short and boring, the upcoming chapters are going to be more exciting, I promise :)

also what would you guys think if I started another fanfic along with this one? should I post an introduction to the characters?