Chapter 13: Flat Sweet Flat

Harry's POV

"Come here, love," I smiled and opened the car door and walked to the other side and guided her towards the building.

"Where are we going?" she asked fiddling with the blindfold.

"For the umpteenth time, it's a surprise!" I said, pulling her into the building.

"Careful, step up," I said pushing her in to the elevator. I pressed the 17th floor button and waited the semi-long ride up. The elevator doors opened and made a dinging sound,

"Where are we?!" Char asked and giggled as I pushed her out of the elevator. I pulled the keys out and unlocked the door and pulled her blindfold off.

"We're home" I said and smiled.

"No. You. Didn't." she said spacing out her words.

"We can't keep living with Louis and Eleanor, so I let them have that flat and had this one furnished," I said.

"It's perfect," she whispered. I cupped the back of her head and kissed her.

"Well obviously this is the living room, and there's the kitchen," I said motioning around while she soaked everything up.

"And here's our bedroom," I said, opening the door as we stepped in.

"It's gorgeous," she breathed, running her hands across the soft bed spread, "Thank you, Harry."

"Let's watch TV" she smiled and bounded in to the living room, grabbed the remote, and plopped down on to the couch and patted the spot next to her.

I sat down and pulled her into my lap. She flipped the channel.

The day passed by fairly quick and soon we were laying in bed, her hands entangled in my hair.

"I'm going to Australia for 3 months with the lads to tour," I started and closed my eyes. I pictured not having her smiling face next to me for 3 months and I felt sick again.

"3 months?" she asked quietly.

I nodded, "It'll pass by quickly, I'll be back before you know it, you won't even get a chance to miss me,"

"That's bullshit," she said closing her eyes and twirling her fingers around in my hair.

"When do you leave?"

"6 days," she leaned in to me and kissed me. We layed there until midnight, just holding each other and kissing frequently.

sorry this was another short chapter, but I promise the next chapter will make up for it :) xx