The Deal

Bill cipher POV
How does this happen? Why is she against demons and why does she hate Marco? What is she planning?
Tom lucitor POV
I have no idea! But we're going to find out, I promise you all that nobody is going to die. I won't let that happen!
Marco POV
This is all my fault......maybe if I talk to her...she might let them go....or maybe if I....
( suddenly a portal revealed, everyone was startled but soon realize star came out of it and had help)

Star POV
Guys I have some what of a plan but it's going to take a long time, and I really don't know if we can wait that long.
Bill cipher POV
How long? Probably a year star said. What no I'm not waiting that long, I'll just go get them myself.
Tom lucitor POV
Bill! What are you gonna do! Hmm run in there and prove them that demons or creatures are cruel! How is that going to save them! JACKIE is smart, she'll just kill dipper right in front of you! How are you gonna save em. It's just a bad idea, let's just go with stars plan okay! Ugh! Fine lucitor bill said. Okay let's go to the training area! Or let's call it the night and get some sleep!
THE NEXT MORNING IN THE DINNER ROOM:

( Lucitor And Cipher, butterfly all went down to the room to get breakfast and dropped all there plates when they saw HER)

Tom lucitor POV
What are you doing here! Where's my dad you bitch!
Jackie POV
Language Tom! I came  here with a deal, but I wanna see Marco first!
Star butterfly POV
Over my dead body you aren't getting near him! I haven't forgot what you did.
( Marco comes in quite)

Marco POV
It's fine star! Marco? I told you to stay upstairs Star said, I just walked right pass her. What do you want Jackie!
Jackie POV
I have a proposal! What is it tom said, it's very simple I take Marco away with me I won't hurt him and you guys can have your friends and parent back!
Bill cipher POV
Take him and I'll get dipper back! Yes Jackie said.
Star POV
That's a good idea, I mean if you promise but I love Janna and I don't want it to be this way! Is there in easy way?
Tom mind: I miss my dad but this is wrong but I don't want my dad dead, it would kill my mom!
Jackie POV
Or Tom you can be my king and I'll still give you guys what you want!
Marco POV
No.... there has to be another way, before I even tired arguing I heard tom say fine I'll do it before walking off, but no this isn't how my life is supposed to go!
Jackie POV
Okay well I'll see you tomorrow then bye!
( star and bill went to there rooms while Marco went to find Tom so he can talk him out of it)

Later that night: Marco found Tom and they started arguing

Marco POV
I can't let you get marry to the women, I won't let her take everything away no not when I'm happy!
Tom lucitor POV
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU! I CAN GET MY DAD BACK! I need him back, I'm going to marry her okay! I'm doing this because I...( my mind: I have to break up with him and it has to be cruel)...I honestly don't know why I'm with you!
Marco POV
(My minds thoughts are just rushing in like a waterfall......those words he just said..n-no they can't be true....is he just like Jackie...no that can't be?can it?) But I thought you loved me I mean I love you, I thought we were going to get married and start a family no this can't happen!
Tom lucitor POV
(Mind: I feel so sad why does it have to be this way) look JUST GO BACK TO THE REAL WORLD WHERE LIFE SUCKS, it's over okay! Just go get your scissors and go back to earth or somewhere just not here! Bye Marco
Marco POV
I can't believe I lost everything! My love, family and friends they don't care about me, wait they probably felt petty for me or maybe Jackie told them to do this! I fucking hate myself and I wish I killed my self before I ever met star! I walked out and grabbed my scissors and cut a gate way to the ocean kingdom! And found Jackie. I have a proposal!
Jackie POV
Okay what is it! ( I can tell he's been crying man I feel so good! But keep your cool)
Marco POV
Take me! Don't marry Tom, do what you want to me just let the others go please... what about Tom decision about this Jackie said. Well obviously he dumped me, cause I'm pathetic and worthless I don't wanna...( I soon began to cry trapped in my thoughts )
Jackie POV
Poor kid! I kinda feel bad for him! Fine I'll stop by the prison and pick them up then go to the underworld, but you stay here and write letters for them.
( Marco began to write three letters for three people while Jackie stopped by the prison and getting the prisoners, then went back and pick up the letters then went to the underworld and called Tom, star, bill, she also drop the letters on there beds in there rooms)

Tom lucitor POV
What is it! And why are you here!
( a portal opened, showing dipper, Dave, Janna )
Jackie POV
I changed my mind, here's your stupid people I don't need you tom I have some one better! So bye see y'all never!
( Jackie left, Tom and his dad talk, dipper and bill went home, star and Janna went to there future kingdom were they saw two letters with there names on them )

Janna POV

Dear Jan, I'm leaving the underworld and earth, I hope to see you in the afterlife but I probably just hate myself even more then I already do, well I love you, you were the kindest person I ever met, I wish I never met star or Jackie or Tom! Maybe I would've made it but even though I'm worthless and still wouldn't be in this world. I'm writing this because I want you to never give up and don't do anything stupid while I'm gone! I guess your the only who ever knew me and my situations and family problems! That's probably why there having another kid cause I'm a fuckup who can identify myself as a boy!
Have fun with your life and bye!
Sincerely Marco
Oh my god!😭
Star POV
Dear star,
it's me Marco, I'm dead! I killed my self cause my life was be throw away and I'm sorry for cause you trouble! It's not your fault or Janna or toms it's nobody fault except for me, I thought I was finally happy but my reality came back and now I'm just sad! I knew you were going to get Janna back even how hard the outcome was but please stay happy! Love you!
Why did Marco do this? Janna please tell me why!
( Janna and star went to the underworld crying and ran into Tom and Tom ask what was wrong, they said did you get a letter in your room and he said yeah but I just found it, read it Janna said)

Tom lucitor POV
dear tom, there's probably tear stains, no doubt, I should of told you why I actually moved but I didn't and maybe Janna will explain if she wants too but I killed my self not to long ago, not like you cared, you can go get married to Jackie I guess you guys are pretty good match, at least she an actual girl and not a waste of time like me, but I love you and bye
This isn't true, it cannot be! No what the hell happen Janna!

Janna POV
Why the hell did you break his heart! I lost him forever!
Star POV
Jackie had a proposal and Tom had to marry her to get you back, or she would've took Marco and we we're of still got you back! I felt a slap on my face!
Janna POV
Tom and star pay attention! Marco moved in gravity falls to get away from the bullies and his mom always made rude comments and his dad abused him! How did it make Marco feel when y'all all agree to give him away! I highly doubt Marco would kill him self he probably did that so we wouldn't be searching, he probably gave him to Jackie so I could come back, I can't believe he would be so stupid!
Bill cipher POV
Well I'm glad he did that! I GOT DIPPER BACK! And y'all can't beat Jackie! I MADE A DEAL WITH HER JUST A SEC AGO! IF YALL EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING MARCO SHE'll kill him! Okay bye
Tom lucitor POV
What a bitch! Fine then let's just live are life's, he did this to himself it's not our fault!
Janna POV
Let's get out of here star, he's obviously sad and hurt so let's go!
Sea kingdom:

Jackie POV
Oh no Marco your bleeding. Haha probably all the knifes and daggers I stuck in you! Well see you tomorrow night, but your living in gravity falls where your apartment is at!
( Marco went to his apartment and laid in his bath )

Marco POV
The water is turning red, almost like toms eyes! Oh man tom I miss him! I got out of the tub put a my hoodie on and opened my door!
Tom lucitor POV
Marco!? did she hurt you and why did you write those letters?
Marco POV
Why would you care! And of course she hurt me! I wrote those letters so y'all can be safe! And why do you care! You would be happy with a real girl!
Tom lucitor POV
I broke up with you so you can be safe! That's how much I love you! And you are a girl, I love you just the way you are and who cares about what they think and fuck your parents they rise a perfect girl!
( Tom picked up Marco and went to the underworld where he laid Marco down on his bed and kiss his neck )

Marco POV
B-baby d-don't stop.....but what if she finds us, I don't want to lose you again or should I go back to her, I felt Tom get out of bed and he stood in front of me!
Tom lucitor POV
Marco! I wasn't going to do this now but I love you! Marco would you marry me so you can be Marco lucitor and Jackie can't hurt you if your the queen ❤️
Marco POV
Yes I will

Marco and Tom had a wonderful night!
Jackie and bill talk before dipper woke up,
Star and Janna talk,
Mabel tried calling Jackie since there friends!