The escape

Marco POV
Where am I? I get up quickly and started to look around, is that light umm maybe that's the outside and I may be free, I can really see but I think I'm in the woods well lost and afraid...honestly I cannot remember anything, but I need to find my house, I walk around probably stumbling to. Hearing things in the creepy forest just scares me oh my gosh I'm an idiot I totally forgot I have my phone... I'll just call Tom. Call Tom
Phone calling Tom......
Come on pick up Tom....
Tom: hey Marco where are you at? It's like 9pm and we won the war!
Marco: I'm stuck in the woods and I don't remember how I got here! Umm can you find me and what war are you talking about?
Tom: umm the war we just fought and yeah sure I'll have star do a location spell... hey star locate Marco okay...( background star voice: okay tom) Marco don't do anything I'll be the in a min love you and bye...call just ended.
How long does it take for you too find me.
Tom lucitor POV
Marco? Is that you, umm yes tom, umm lets go Marco, I pick up marco bridal style and carry him to my car and set him down in the backseat so he can sleep. When we got back to the house I noticed he fell asleep so I carried him to our bedroom and headed downstairs to the basement and had a conversation with Mabel and her brother and Janna, Star. So star what did you want to tell me.
Star POV
Someone is changing the rules to my kingdom and yours. I'm so hella mad right now, tom can I speak to you in private. Yeah sure he replied.
( they walked to star bedroom)
Umm there this new kingdom and they are really strong there's no way of beating them! Well the princess order a new law called forbidden love: that is princes and princess can't be in love with a human or get married. So it's gonna be hard on me but I have to end it with Janna! What are you gonna do.
Tom lucitor POV
I don't know. I have to talk to my mom and dad so can you portal me home please( the portal open and Tom walked in and went straight for his mom and dads room)
~ underworld ~

Dave lucitor POV
Son your home already. We have some guests coming here. It's the new kingdom so put your best smile on.
Tom lucitor POV
Have you heard of the new law called forbidden love! No son I haven't Dave said. Well for us we cannot fall for a human.

( Marco had woken up and he wanna to see Tom so he secretly grabbed his scissors the opened a portal to tom mom room)

~ wrathmelior room ~

Wrathmelior POV
Marco? What are you doing here? Oh my gosh I'm gonna be late for dinner umm Marco I'll be right back but I need you to hide somewhere in my room okay?
Marco POV
Umm okay well I'll hide under your bed okay?
~ dinner room ~

( the queen and king of the ocean kingdom are sitting next to each other while JLT sits right next to tom and Tom is pissed )

Jackie POV
Oh hey tom! How are you! (Thinking to myself man ruining tom and stars life is fun! But ruining Marco life) okay well my parents are making a prison and if you break the rules your love ones will be in that jail cell right mum!
Rosy POV
Yes sweetie and I already found a girl who fits that cell and she in it! Ahaha oh and wrathmelior you broke a rule! Right!
wrathmelior lucitor POV
What do you mean! I married Dave long before this rule came over! I quickly tapped Dave and whispered softly into his ear and told him to escape and run far away or hide in my bedroom with Marco!
Dave lucitor POV
I need to be excuse. I get up and started to run towards my wife room to find Marco laying under her bed so I tell him everything and that I need to hide under there too.
Sam Tomas POV
Sorry but we're going to search gravity falls for anyone who wants a relationship with a demon! And maybe kill them! I think I regret saying that cause I can see tom lucitor anger and his eyes are red and he's on fire. Well Jackie do your magic like I taught you.
Jackie POV
"Through the deepest depths apart of me rain down just like the ocean"  pouring through the water landed on tom and the fire instantly went away! Well Tom you should have pick me to rule that castle not Marco or star! Me I'm the proud queen to rule this place. I'll kill Marco if I have too! It's okay Janna is already in her cell.
( suddenly everything went up in blue flames and a figure comes out )

Bill cipher POV
You know you can't beat me! I'm the all seeing demon! Touch my property and you'll be dead!
Now excuse me wrathmelior you can go to your bedroom. Well bye queen! Now Jackie how about we make a deal maybe I can give you Marco if you leave dipper alone!
Jackie POV
No! I don't trust you at all! I already have dipper and I don't need your help.
Rosy POV
Come daughter let's have a festival while your father takes care of the humans upstairs(we enter a portal that leaves to the ocean)
Sam Thomas POV
My hand turns into a blade and I slice through bill and tom, then walked upstairs to see the two humans go into a portal, so I threw a knife at one and he fell so I picked him up and carried him to the portal my wife went in.
Tom lucitor POV
Dad! LET GO OF HIM YOU MONSTER. I tried to run but it was too late and that monster took my dad! BILL CIPHER WHAT HELL ARE YOU DOING DOWN HERE AND MOM WHERE ARE YOU AT!
Bill cipher POV
I'm here cause I cannot go back to gravity falls! I made a deal with sixer and I cannot go near dipper! Now he's in that prison.
wrathmelior lucitor POV
Tom they took Dave and he tried to.....protect Marco. We had a plan upstairs but I didn't know that they can sense where a human is! I sent Marco to the butterfly's he'll be safe.

Tom POV
I hope he's safe................

~ ocean kingdom ~

Jackie

Sam

Rosy

Rosy

Dave lucitor POV You won't get away from this

Dave lucitor POV
You won't get away from this.
I know how to change the law!