The END

Dipper POV
Ugh it feels heavy, like someone holding me down. Looking down and seeing bill hands around my waist. I tried to move well cause I'm still mad at him. Yeah very mad but i know that i will forgive him. I moved inch over but then his hands went down further, I knew he was a awake this whole time. Oh my god b-bill stop it. Thinking( please don't stop, ahhhh ) he turn me around where me and him are facing each other, he's on top of me grinning like hell.
Bill Cipher POV
Ooo pinetree I won't stop! Pulling him closer to me then softly kissing his neck. He pulls away from my grip, what's wrong? Umm don't forget I'm still mad at you. I'm sorry dipper i know I'm acting like an asswhole but everything I'm doing is for us. BANG! What the hell was that? I stood up quickly after I heard Mabel screaming. Pinetree stay here I'll be back.
Dipper POV
Umm bill? What pinetree! Your not wearing any clothes. Oh well I'll fix that. He snaps his fingers and his yellow shirt with ripped jeans are on him then rushes out the door to see if Mabel okay. I soon got out of bed but couldn't find my clothes so I just grab a T-shirt and shorts from bill closet. I looked behind to find a girl with an umbrella then everything went black.
*Mabel room*
Bill cipher POV
Mabel? Are you okay? Umm I think so. What the hell happen? Bill are you and my brother dating? Yes we are and I would do anything for him.
Mabel POV
This lady just came into my bedroom and started to hit me with her umbrella. What did she look like? She had purple hair and her outfit match too! Oh she also had horns but they were short. But I feel like I seen her before but I can't remember.
Bill cipher POV
It was jezebeth! She a demon half witch also half human, i know why you can't remember cause she must of put a spell on you. But why is she here and how the hell did she get in I soon realize then ran towards my room but when I looked inside MY PINETREE was not in there!
WHERE IS HE! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME
JEZEBETH YOU WILL FUCKING PAY!
Mabel POV
Bill what are we gonna do? I don't fucking know! Look I think I have a plan but dipper isn't going to like it. I don't think you'll care but this plan may work. The reason they took dipper is because you care about him, so if they hurt him you gotta act like you don't care, and you can see him in his dreams.
Bill cipher POV
I don't know if I can do that! Bill your a demon and you almost destroyed gravity Falls and my family said Mabel. I know but I don't want to hurt him though I love him too much to hurt him.
Mabel POV
You have to try please this might be the only way dipper can make it, maybe or might ruin your relationship but he would be alive so please get my brother back.
*THE UNDERWORLD*
Dave lucitor POV
Tom get in here.Coming dad, okay we are going in war with mewni tonight so get ready, I think your mom is coming too but she also needs to watch the kingdom Well suited up and let's win.
Tom lucitor POV
Okay dad I'll be right back I have to answer this text message.
Text message:
Star: hey is Marco alright?
Tom: umm what are you talking about?
Star: I saw him texting Jackie?!
Tom: is Marco with you
Star: no he's with bill Cipher and Mabel pines, bye.
New text message:
Tom: hey bill is Marco with you!
Bill: no he's not with me, oh I need to let out my anger do you have anything in mind
Tom: what! Where he? He's not answering any of my calls or text and star said he was with you. Oh and there's a demon war going on tonight.
Bill: me and Mabel are coming over ASAP!
Mabel POV
We are here! Oh Tom don't trust star!
Tom lucitor POV
Well where the hell is he? You and dipper were with him! Where is dipper anyways
Bill cipher POV
Dipper got taken away also the same people who took Marco too. They are trying to use Marco and dipper as are weak spots and we can't let that happen so I'm hear to fight in that war.
Tom lucitor POV
Yeah okay I'll be right back, mom where are you at? ( Tom leaves the room to go search for his mother )
Bill Cipher POV
Look Mabel! You have to find your brother! But bill I'm human I can get hurt?! I can fix but it will only last until the war stops okay just imagine you have demon powers. I snapped my fingers and blue flames wrapped around Mabel body! There your half demon.
Mabel POV
Okay I'm going to try and get in dipper mind and see where he is. Oh well that easy okay I'll be going bye bye bill Cipher.
*wrathmelior room*
Tom lucitor POV
Mom?! Kasdeya and jezebeth took Marco Diaz, how do I get him back! I'm actually scared I don't want to lose him.
wrathmelior POV
Sweetie just help your dad with the war then I'll help you get Marco back. It's okay to be scared but we're the lucitor's and so is Marco too! We can do anything! Now let's win this war.
Tom lucitor POV
Your right! Let's show them what they need to be scared of us.
( Tom and wrathmelior meet up with Dave and bill about the war )