Family time

Dipper POV
My family home already? Guys what are doing here so early. I stumbled back and almost fell but bill caught me. Bill your still here? He answered "your mine pinetree"
Mabel POV
Who's this guy dip stick?
Grunkle Stan POV
Well we're having dinner at Pacifica house so get dressed kid. Come on Mabel let's go to the car, ford waiting for us.
Bill cipher POV
Come on dipper let's go, me and him get in the backseat of the car. The car takes off and goes to the northwest mansion. Wow nice house, but mines better! Hahaha. I look at pinetree and he seems afraid I asked him what's wrong but he says nothing? But I know he's worried or sad.
Dipper POV
We're here~_~ ugh I'm so done with this, I see bill smiling and happy. So I tired to be happy but it didn't work. Mabel pokes my head and says who is he? Oh he's my...?wait what are we?.
Bill cipher POV
I heard Mabel's question and leaned over to pinetree. Me and dipper.. well he's my boyfriend! Shooting star looked at me and said really? You guys are so cute! After I said that the car stopped really hard I almost few out of the car. I look down at dipper, he's blushing like crazy! I step out of the car, stood at the northwest house and realized I can't go inside.
( Mabel and grunkle Stan ran inside the house. probably going to stay in there for a week said Mabel )

Dipper POV
Why can't you go in? Bill answered because there's a magic dome around the mansion. Oh well we can make an excuse so we can go home.
Bill cipher POV
No, I'll just go back to my place. He grabbed my coat and said no please stay with me. I nodded, said okay. How about we just go back to the shack.
( dipper runs back to grunkle Stan and ask him if he can go back to the shack and he says yes but grunkle ford is coming with you okay and bye. Bill and ford, dipper head back to the shack)

Grunkle ford (sixer) POV
Okay there's the bedroom with two beds upstairs. But dipper I need talk to you down in the basement.( he and dipper goes to the basement and bill goes upstairs and takes a shower ) so dipper are you and that guy dating?
Dipper POV
Umm yes! He's cares for me and loves for me! I stumbled backwards and fell after I saw a angry ford. He starts yelling then hitting me over and over. I cough up a lot of blood, I felt a sharp pain on my back over and over he kept whipping me until my back was sore and bloody then leaves and said no nephew of mine will be gay. I get up and cry before going up stairs.
( dipper walks up to the room and see bill with no shirt)

Bill cipher POV PINETREE! What happened?? Tell me! ( dipper explains what happened and I got so angry I want to kill sixer so bad that my eye and the tips of my hair were turning red and dipper was backing up and getting scared so I calmed down ) ...

Bill cipher POV
PINETREE! What happened?? Tell me! ( dipper explains what happened and I got so angry I want to kill sixer so bad that my eye and the tips of my hair were turning red and dipper was backing up and getting scared so I calmed down ) I snapped my fingers and healed my pinetree. Then slowly walking towards dipper, he looks up at me and says do you care about me? Of course pinetree I do! I kiss him softly putting my hands on his face.
Dipper POV
Why do I feel this way? I started to get hot, then bill started taking off my shirt, we kiss well more like French kissing. Letting a little moan out then blushing madly, I felt his hands going down. I loved the feeling. He asked me if I really want this, I said yes!. He snapped his fingers leaving us stripped down, his hands slowly moving down, ahh I can feel it! Moving up and down I grabbed his hair hard, he moan loud😫. I thought grunkle ford would hear us but he didn't.
Bill cipher POV
This feels good! We wrapped things up and finish then he fell asleep. I place him on the bed, then someone sent me a text message!
Text message:
Tad: don't forget about the plan
Bill: oh yeah I forgot
Tad: your letting your emotions getting in the away. If you don't want in on this then leave I'll get gravity falls even if I have to kill everyone there!
Bill: I think we should forget the plan, I won't let you hurt anyone here!
Tad: your too weak. Watch your back. IM COMING!!
Oh no I have to tell Tom. But that can wait for tomorrow. I get in bed with pinetree, hold him tightly and I will always protect you. Closing my eyes.
( will dipper find out or will Tom help bill and next chap will be tomco. Oooo and the blood moon ball is coming up)