Normal day

Mabel POV
I woke laying next to dipper, ugh my eyes were so dry. Oh yeah Pacifica made me look like a fool. Ring ring one new message! I look down at my phone to see who it was but I didn't know who?
Text message
Unknown #: hey I saw what happened last night! Are you okay?
Mabel: yeah I'm fine but who are you
Unknown #: I'm josh
( Mabel changes the number name to josh)
Josh: so I was wondering if you were free tonight?
Mabel: well my grunkle's  left to go on a vacation together, so you can come over to the mysterious shack? If that's okay
Josh: okay I'll be there tonight! Maybe we should throw a party?
Mabel: okay invite anyone, bye
Josh: bye
( Mabel gets up then wakes up dipper and say we're throwing a party so invite anyone)

Dipper POV
Okay, i quickly texted Marco asking him if he wanted to come and he said yeah, good my friend is coming yay this is gonna be great I also texted bill too! So me and him can be together tonight.
Mabel POV
Oh dipper josh brother is coming too so show him around okay, and they'll staying for the week.
Dipper POV
Okay but who is staying? For the week?
Mabel POV
Umm josh, his younger brother and his older brother, the younger brother is the same old as me and you. The older brother is twenty three years old.
Dipper POV
What the heck! Mabel he's really old, I looked at her and she ran off giggling so I just texted Marco.
Text message:
Dipper: hey what are you wearing tonight?
Marco: well I have this dress that star gave me and wig so I'll probably wear that! :)
Dipper: okay but why?
Marco: umm cuz that's my new style. Do you not like me.
Dipper: no your fine! You be you. So when are you coming over?
Marco: I'm here
( dipper walks towards the door, opens him)

 So when are you coming over?Marco: I'm here( dipper walks towards the door, opens him)

Dipper POV
Wow you look amazing! We can wait upstairs if you want.
Marco POV
Yeah we can and thanks!
( the party begins, bill and dipper are drinking at the bar and Mabel and josh are upstairs talking. Leaving Marco with josh older brother)
Pete POV hey there, why are you in this room alone?
Marco POV
I'm waiting for someone to get here. I looked up at him and he says well maybe I can stay here and wait with you. Umm no sorry he'll get jealous and probably fight you.( the tall man sits down right next to me and whispers in my ear and says "well he's not here right now, maybe we can have some fun" I back up slowly then feel him touching my legs and starts pulling me down.
Pete POV
I grabbed her legs and started pulling her down then I noticed this girl isn't a girl. I got up and then took off my belt, I grab tape and put it on his mouth then I started to undressed him, I tie rope around his hands then tie it to a Rall so his back is facing me, I then put all my strength in one blow "slash" the belt his his back.
Marco POV
Mmmmmm. Thinking ( ouch there's another whip hit and then another one over and over, I heard that guy counted 24 hits then I see blood dripping down on the floor ) then a hand ripping the tape off my face and untied the rope, he tells me to never dress like a girl ever again then punch me right in the eye! What the fuck dude!
Pete POV
Excuse me I told you to shut the hell up! If you tell anyone about this I'll make you hurt more or I'll kill you.
( Pete walks out the room leaving bloody Marco crying on the ground )
Marco POV
I change into my normal clothes and put the girl clothes into a bag then went home, i throw all my girl clothes and trans pills in a giant pin then ran back into the house to find a match stick then ran back outside to see Tom approaching me and asking me why do I have a match and why am I gonna burn everything! I walk right past him and lit the match then threw it in the bin and watch all the stuff I worked for go into ashes!
Tom POV
Marco? Why? What's wrong please tell me? He turns his head and says " nothing wrong! I'm a boy not a girl I shouldn't be a girl, it's not right" but Marco you were so close of it being done, and dude what does that mean for me and you Marco!
Marco POV
Leave me alone! It's not right for us to be together! We're guys and it's wrong! I'm breaking up with you! ( I began to cry not because of the pain but i lost the love of my life)
Tom POV
Fine if you think that! I'm so disappointed in you, I began to cry then stop and went to the party next door!
Marco POV
I walked upstairs, took off my jacket and looked at my bloody back, then my eye was starting to swell. I'll just go to bed and cry!
~ party ~
Bill cipher POV
Me and pinetree talk a lot upstairs then I saw this guy name Pete staring at pinetree so I walk up to him and yelled at that loser! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY BOYFRIEND!
Pete POV
Oh sorry about that I didn't mean too, i was trying to find this kid name Tom?
Bill cipher POV
Oh he leaves right next door?! Then it hit me i started to smell blood but this scent came from someone who smelled familiar, then I walked towards dipper and ask when's the last time he seen Marco?
Dipper POV
Oh he's supposed to be waiting upstairs for Tom, bill asked show me the way?
Okay but why, " cause that guy has Marco scent" okay me and bill head upstairs to find a bloody room. Wtf omg ahhhhhh, bill stepped in front of me and said go get Tom! Okay I ran downstairs to see Tom crying so I go comfort him and says bill needs you follow me.
Tom POV
I followed dipper upstairs to see bill standing in front of a room that was painted red, weird color.  I see Marco phone sitting there on the white bed. I realize the paint was Marco Diaz blood, I start to fall apart! This can't be his blood, I just saw him well and normal. probably the last.
Dipper POV
Why? Oh then if Marco is fine then why don't bill cleans this up then we all go swimming?
Bill cipher POV
I snapped my fingers and the room was clean then me and dipper and Tom also some other girls headed to the pool!
( the party ends and Mabel and josh get close)
~ pool ~
Star POV
Me and Janna are at the pool in gravity Falls, I came to surprise Marco, then I dropped my glass after I saw Tom with other girls and not telling them he has a boyfriend and plus those girls were so close to him so I go over there and tell him off
Tom POV
I saw star coming so I get out of the pool and walked towards her. Wait star! Marco dumped me today! She screams and says what why? Idk he says it's not right and he burn everything he worked for! Then she drops everything and grabs my hand and ran into a portal that leads to Marco house.
Star POV
Head down, shhh someone is here. Umm what wait did Marco move on Tom said while his eyes are filled with tears, no Tom! Marco loves you why would he break up with you and burn his stuff? There's something he's not telling us. Now go hide in that closet.
( Tom heads to the closet. Star stands up and Pete notices )