The shack

Dipper POV
I walked into the mystery shack to hear Mabel telling everyone she dating Pacifica! What's going on? Then I hear Mabel whispering in my ear saying it's National come out day so I said listen up grunkle ford and Stan and soos not to forget about Wendy either well I have something to say. Well I'm gay!
Wendy & soos POV
We knew it! Well we're gonna to a party bye!
Grunkle Stan POV
I'm glad kid you told us, that takes guts but go do your chores okay and goodbye me and Mabel are gonna see a movie.
( Mabel and Stan left the house)

Grunkle Ford POV
dipper is this true and dipper replied yes. Ok well that's not good I mean your being a little bitch like a girl and you aren't a girl. Your a boy and boys like girls okay!
Dipper POV
No ford it's good I like boys not girls oh I forgot to tell you that BILL CIPHER IS ALIVE! I don't think ford was taking me seriously cuz he kept looking at me in disgust!
Grunkle ford POV
Umm excuse we killed bill! Dipper your delusional! Hahahah you think you like boys and you think bills alive! Your so worthless
Dipper POV
NO HE IS ALIVE AND I AM GAY AND IM NOT WORTHLESS NOW EXCUSE ME BUT IM GONNA DO My CHORUS!
Grunkle ford POV
I grabbed dipper arm really hard and started to drag him down to the basement!
Dipper POV
Ouch stop your hurting me I let out a little cry stop let go of me than I heard it I saw it I felt it! BAM! He kept hitting me and punching me so I tried to stop him then he kicked me in my stomach I cough up some blood and spit it out on the floor, I felt a hand going through my hair then a hard pull, ripping my hair out ouch stop please i cried some more then it end as he punch my face!
Grunkle ford POV
Don't ever say I'm wrong you worthless fag, I snort a bunch of saliva and spilt on him now go do the dishes or chores how about you do Mable's chores, actually you can do them tomorrow cuz that day we're going out and I don't want to be embarrassed by you, I walk up stairs and head to my bedroom and went to sleep.
Dipper POV
Everything hurts sobbing my eyes out why did he do this to me like why, ew and this his spilt on my face gross, sob sob and sniff ugh I head up up stairs in this room it only has one bed for me I go inside and sits on the bed and just cried my eyes out until I heard a calming voice: pinetree it's okay I'm here for you, I freaked out causing the spilt to slide down getting on my cheek.
Bill cipher POV
it's okay pinetree, I got a handkerchief, wiped away the saliva off his cheek I touch him gently because he has bruises all over his face when he looks up at me and says why are you here? I say because I like you pinetree I like you a lot and to see you like this makes me hurt so much! ( He looks  up at me and says really how could you like someone that's so useless to this world?) I said no you're not useless you're smart kind and you mean a lot to me!
Dipper POV
Thanks! But tomorrow I'm supposed to go out and have fun at this pride thing but I have so much to do! Then bill snapped his fingers and the whole house was clean even me and he said can I go with you! And I said yeah smiling happy!( I saw bill stand up and say bye kid, I quickly grabbed his yellow coat, said no please stay I don't feel safe without you here please!)
Bill Cipher POV
Okay pinetree I'll stay! I sit at the end of the bed watching him trying to sleep. Thinking: he's so cute ugh, sixer will pay but first I need to wait. As I look down to see dipper sleeping so peaceful I stand up and kiss his forehead gently then leaving a pinetree that's happy!
( Mabel and grunkle ford come home to a clean house, Mabel runs upstairs to her room but there's no dipper in there but goes to sleep, grunkle ford heads to his room and sleeps too)

(The morning)
Grunkle ford POV
Hey Stan dipper can't come with us on this vacation cause he has the flu, I get Mabel and her stuff in the car and start yelling at Stan to hurry up and get in!
Grunkle Stan POV
Okay bye dipper, I get in the car feeling bit weird. But then Mabel starts talking and we laugh and we started are road trip!
Dipper POV
I wake to see the van gone and the bruises all over me. Then I smelled pancakes, coming downstairs to find a bill cipher cooking for me, the look on my face turns to happy to worried, you have to get out before my family wakes up, shoving him out but no used cause he was really tall.
Bill cipher POV
Calm pinetree. with a smirk on my face, there gone it's just me and you alone. Now go sit down I got breakfast made he smiles.
( dipper and bill eat there breakfast then they leave to go to the pride festival )

Dipper POV
Bill? Why are you here with me at this festival?
He replies cause I'm pansexual. Oh okay well I guess me and you this days gonna be fun.
Bill cipher POV
Yeah your right. Come on let's go, we sit down eat some more then go shopping, we had some challenges, then we climbed a tree, I fell and had really bad accident but I keep laughing it felt so good to feel pain. Bill? Are you okay why are you laughing? Yeah pinetree I'm fine I love the feeling of pain. It's funny he looks at me in a weird way!

Dipper POV Well I don't care, your hurt, even bad your bleeding

Dipper POV
Well I don't care, your hurt, even bad your bleeding. I'm fine pinetree bill said, okay how about we head back to the shack ok!
( Bill teleported us inside the shack, then knock knock, bill opens the door and see a blonde hair girl hold a wand asking for dipper)

Dipper POV
Star? What are you doing here? And why, I look up at bill and he seems confused so told him she my neighbor and he nodded his head.
Star POV
Well I can't find Marco and who's this guy, bill answers and say I'm his friend name bill cipher, cool I tried a locator spell and it didn't work? They ask what happened to Marco and I tell them everything.
Bill cipher POV
Maybe I can give a try, star but's in and says you know magic. Well i am a dream demon so yeah. I look at both kids who gasped really loudly. Ok I'll work on the location spell so be back!
( dipper and star talked few hours then bill comes in with some news. He found Marco in a north train with a girl. So bill snaps his fingers and teleported to the station to find Marco talking to Janna?!)

BIG THINGS ARE COMING