Life or death

Tad strange POV
Where is the queen of the underworld? Is she scared well thats fair cause I just killed your husband!
( Tom and bill also dipper bust the red door down and had a conversation with tad strange)

Tom lucitor POV
yo where is Marco and my mom at? My friend Janna killed your daughter so you better back down.
Bill cipher POV
Come on tad! You can't beat me but....I can't stay in this human form anymore or me and your deal won't happen!
Dipper POV
What! B-bill what are you talking about? I thought you change? Don't do this to me! I saw bill snap his fingers and blue flames wrapped around his body and he went into his triangle form but before he was gone, he left me a message in my head!( dipper I'm sorry but everything I did was for us )
Tom lucitor POV
I quickly grabbed dipper hand then ran out of the room and headed upstairs where I saw Marco and my mom talking. Mom are you okay? Yes tom I am she replied. B-bill he was never on are side! How could be so stupid!
Marco POV
It's not your fault tom so don't blame everything on you! I don't feel good t-tom? Yeah Marco what's up he said, I'm serious tom I don't feel so good I think I'm going to........( Marco threw up all over dipper shoes)
Tom lucitor POV
i picked up Marco and carried him to my bedroom, laid him down on my bed. Come on dipper let's go to gravity falls and stop Kasdeya.
( dipper and Tom went to gravity falls and found star, Janna and Mabel, bill and tad are talking to Kasdeya about there plan even though they lost there daughter, they are willing to kill anyone)
-mystery shack-
Grunkle Stan POV
Ford wake up! We have to find the kids, I heard a sound like chains shaking so I look down to find that my foot is chained up to a metal bar, then ford wakes up asking me where's b-bill Cipher?
Ford POV
Stan? Where is he? We need to find him and stop him! He was never good! After I said that dipper and Mabel with there friends burst into the house and told us everything that happened. But I had a plan that I only knew a plan that could kill every demon in gravity falls.
( tad strange heard them talking so he spilt them up in a team. Star and Mabel. Tom and grunkle Stan. Ford and Janna. Leaving dipper alone )

Star POV
Mabel? Where are we at? Or where did everyone go! Actually we need to find are friends or people who survive this apocalypse.
Mabel POV
Maybe my friends candy and  grinda are still alive but they might be in are treehouse somewhere in the woods, so do you wanna go and look for them?
Star POV
Yeah sure! More the people to fight with us but 1st let's stop by Marco house then we will get your friends!
( Mabel and star head to the house to get star's book of spells then they went to the woods where they found candy and grinda)

*underworld, tom's bedroom*
Marco POV
Oh my gosh! I have to help the others, but where are my scissors at? Oh that's right I left them under his bed I don't know exactly why but if I imagine someone it can bring me to the person( Marco thinks of someone and then cuts a whole in the dimensions and then appears in front of dipper) hey dude I'm back and alive!
Dipper POV
Good for you! Ugh so we're all are spilt up in different partners! The worst part is the guy I think I like no love is evil! So I been sitting here and crying!
Marco POV
I know it's sad but we have to go help the others! What's the point dipper said. The reason is that we can beat them and win but we need your help!
Dipper POV
No just leave me alone! Please I want to be alone( Marco runs off to find his other friends and tad strange creates little monsters to hunt down them, and one of the monsters is about to attack dipper until a heroic person in a black hood saves him) umm thanks but who are you!
Wendy POV
It's me?dipper! I'm so happy I found you! Are you okay? Yeah I'm fine mason said. Look I heard what you said and I'm here for you so don't worry or be sad, maybe instead of loving bill you can love me?
Dipper POV
Did she just say that!? Do I still have feelings for her or do I actually love bill Cipher?! I'm so confused. Wow Wendy that's so nice to say but I'm not interested in you! Yeah when I was like twelve I did have a small crush on you but now I'm nineteen and I already have someone in mind.
Wendy pov
Wrong answer! Umm Wendy are you okay? Dipper said. You have to pay for your sins! Now come here dipper let's play a game! You try to escape but I find you then kill you! Hahhahha.
( dipper kicks Wendy in the face then runs off, he tries to look back but only see a redheaded girl who has razor sharp teeth and holding knifes while running, so he runs faster but trips over a log and then looks up to see a girl on top of him )