Strangers

Dipper POV
I woke up and got dressed. Geez I'm still thinking about what Tom said ahhh. This is just too much to take in well I guess I just might show Marco and Tom around in gravity falls.(I open the door head down stairs and wait for Tom and Marco)
Tom POV
Today is gonna be weird, not only I wanted me and Marco to be alone but now I have that weird kid dipper waiting down stairs, well maybe me and Marco can lose him in the crowd(I head down stairs to find a confused dipper just waiting for us) h-hey dipper how are you, he replied and said I'm f-fine and was like okay
Marco POV
I woke up in Tom bed. As I got out I felt my face heating up, well he did give the bed and I did say let's share it geez(I got dressed and headed down stairs, and saw Tom and dipper waiting for me)
Dipper POV
So I thought I can show y'all around gravity falls(I looked over at Tom and he snapped his fingers and we teleported to the stores in gravity falls and it was crowded,omg I forgot today is the parade)
(Tom grabbed Marco hand and had ran off through the crowd leaving dipper alone and afraid)

Marco POV
I realize what Tom had done, I felt bad but I actually liked it being alone with Tom. His smile is cute and his hair ah I just love playing with it. I also didn't realize I said that aloud? Did Tom hear me? I thought to myself.(Tom had looked over at me and smile) so he did hear me wow( we went to a food truck and order something and sat down somewhere and talked more)
Dipper POV
I was trying to find Tom and Marco I was hella mad until I saw Mabel and Pacifica and her friends( so I walked up to them and said hey and they ignore me, said go away loser even Mabel said go away dumbass. I am so hurt by this I can feel tears feeling my eyes and rushing down my face) so I ran off, I can still hear them calling me names as I'm running I trip over someone shoe( I thought I was gonna fall but this guy caught me and said did you miss me)

 I am so hurt by this I can feel tears feeling my eyes and rushing down my face) so I ran off, I can still hear them calling me names as I'm running I trip over someone shoe( I thought I was gonna fall but this guy caught me and said did you miss me)

( did Mabel ruin her relationship with her brother? Does dipper know this guy?)