Prison

Dave lucitor POV
Hey! Tell me where am I? I don't belong here, honestly I'm wondering if my wife has a plan or something to get me out......I lost train of thought cause I heard a girl screaming and crying so I get up and start yelling until someone answered me.
Janna POV
I know you! You're tom's dad, he replied "are you okay?" Umm no I'm not, these Guards have been doing unspoken things to me. I'm just so tired and I really don't think anyone is going to save us!
( out of nowhere they hear loud sobbing in the far left corner )

Dipper POV
Ummm...guys can y'all help me, my leg is caught in a bear trap and I cannot feel it...please it hurts I'm begging you please stop the pain.....
Dave lucitor POV
Dipper? Look everything is going to be fine you just need to calm down, and Janna? The butterfly's will save us I promise you that! Just wait someone will save us!
Janna POV
How! Can you be so happy and not stressed out dude, well at we still have bill Cipher and your son Tom lucitor and my fiancé I really hope they stop her and I hope Marco is save.
In the castle
Look mom, all I need is to torture someone and I'm sorry if I went over bored on him, but he deserved it.

Sweetie look I'm not mad, but Dave I think he found out how to change the law.

My love, if tom wants his friends and dad back, he's going to agree with are deal.... it's either he marries you or you kill Marco either way is going to be fun!

You're right dad. I totally forgot but this is gonna be fun...

Sorry for short story( I have school and I'm very busy but I'll finish this )