In gravity falls

Star POV
After I got that call from Tom I ran to Marco room and told him the news and me and him went to the kitchen and got some ice cream, also I told Marco we have neighbors and he said that cool let's go meet them.
(We walk outside and saw the house, had sign on it that said mysterious shack so we walk inside the store and saw a girl with orange and red hair)

Wendy POV
Hey dudes welcome to the mysterious shack
Marco POV
Yeah we're new here so we are just looking around(star started to touch everything then grabbed my hand and said let's get out of here so she dragged me out where we were facing the shack, then saw two teens walk out one had long brown hair and wore a rainbow sweater, the other had short brown hair and wore blue shirt also carried a journal, he had a pinetree hat on) I said h-hey I'm Marco Diaz And this is star butterfly.
Dipper POV
Hey I'm dipper and this is my twin sister Mabel then saw star jump up say do you believe in magic, as so as she said that Marco hit her leg but than Mabel said yeah I thought why does she have heart shapes on her cheeks isn't that a little weird damm it I did it again I keep zoning out.ahhhh I screamed not knowing that Mabel and star and even Marco heard, they looked at me in a weird way.
Star POV
If y'all don't believe in magic I can show you( she grabs dipper hand, dipper grabs Marco hand, Marco grabs Mabel hand and he turn to see Mabel and dipper blushing) as I drag Marco and dipper, Mabel I go to the center of the forest, I started to draw some symbols so I can summon Tom lucitor.
Marco POV
Star what are you doing! You cannot summon Tom! No no. I was thinking to myself "what if he see me ahh" then I start to blush red and my face is super hot.
Dipper POV
I look over at Marco who's blushing madly I thought it was because me and him were holding hands but then I see him faint, I rush towards him and ask if he's alright and he replied yeah I'm okay. I turn to star and I can't believe it magic is real.(as the ground sets on fire and begins to open up I see someone fly) I fall back.

(as the ground sets on fire and begins to open up I see someone fly) I fall back

Mabel POV Omg who is he, I fell backwards and landed on dipper, I'm freaking out

Mabel POV
Omg who is he, I fell backwards and landed on dipper, I'm freaking out.
Star POV
Guys this is Tom lucitor he's my ex boyfriend and he's single I laugh so hard after I said that, but he's Marco friend.
Tom POV
I'm looking at the ground and seeing who summon me then I saw Marco there just giggling, I turn to see star and I said hey star,she replied and said hey Tom and introduce me to new friends called Mabel and dipper and I said hi but then I saw dipper holding my Marco hand(my eyes turn red and I lit on fire, then I was stop by Marco look at me and saying no)
Dipper POV
How about we have a sleepover and get to know each other,then maple said good idea but who's house? Tom interrupt and said how about y'all stay at my house.
Marco POV
Like a house or in the underworld I answered and Tom replied and said a house(and we all said okay so he snapped his fingers and teleported to his house were we saw Dave and his wife)