Begining of war

( bill and Tom, Dave headed to mewni with an army )
Janna POV
Marco I'm gonna have to leaves you right here but I'll come back! I ran towards star butterfly room.
( Tom and star face off )
Tom lucitor POV
You fucking gave up my girlfriend to those evil demons! How could you! I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU. NOW YOUR GONNA PAY I DON'T CARE IF YOUR MY FRIEND.
Star butterfly POV
I'm so sorry but I had to tom, they said if I gave Marco to them they'll give me back my girlfriend. I hate myself for doing it! I don't want a war to happen!
( Janna opened the door and ran in yelling stop, Marco is here but I couldn't carry her in cause she ways a ton )
Tom lucitor POV
Where is she! Janna tell me? Calm down she on the throne said Janna. I rushed out of the room and ran downstairs.
Marco POV
Fuck! The pain came back! Ahhhhh ahhhhh please stop ahhhh I'm begging you please stop I cried out. I heard Tom calling out my name but then everything became black!
Tom lucitor POV
Marco is that you? Baby are you okay please say something, then I saw that black poison in his veins, I carried Marco and ask bill to teleported me to my kingdom and told my dad to stop the war. After I left, I found my mom and asked her if she could help Marco.
Wrathmelior POV
I'll see what I can do but if there are any one other poison by the demon effect then I cannot help them with that! Mom what's the demon effect said Tom. The demon effect is poison but if a demon goes near the person either two things would happen, the 1st one is so much pain than the sec one is death! But the bite mark has to be on the arms!
Tom lucitor POV
Okay well I gotta go and see how mewni is going on.
*mewni kingdom*

Mabel POV
Dipper why are you so heavy? How can bill even put up with you? I saw Tom and I yelled and dropped dipper, ran towards him and he asked me if dipper had bite marks on his arms.
Oh yes tom! Dipper has a bite mark on his arms.
Tom lucitor POV
You have to get him out of here! Why? She asked, cause if he gets close to a full demon two things would happen, one is so much pain and the other one is death! My dad and his troops went back to the underworld now I just have to tell bill Cipher not to go near dipper! Go take pinetree to star and here's the scissors.
(Mabel grabs Pinetree and goes through the portal and she ask star to help heal dipper)

Star POV
I soon grabbed a book and try to find a spell that could heal dipper wounds!
Janna POV
Can you fix him? Ooooo imagine how angry bill cipher gonna be? Ooo if he does get angry I'll get the popcorn!
Star POV
All done! He's gonna be in pain but there's only a little poison in him. We have to go to the person who can fix him all the way!
Janna POV
You mean! Yes star replied! This is gonna be fun!
Janna & Star: the dark women!
Star POV
Janna pick him up okay I'm going to make a portal to her dimension okay.
Janna POV
( Janna picks up dipper) man! He's really not that heavy! Are you done star! Yes I am. (star and Janna with unconscious dipper ran into the portal to find the dark woman)
(meanwhile in the center of mewni)

Bill cipher POV
I KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKERS DID TO MY PINETREE NOW I WANNA KILL YOU. ILL KILL THE ONE WHO FUCKING LAID A FINGER ON MY PINETREE SO WHO DID IT! I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS MAD BEFORE.THAT IM IN MY SEC GREAT FORM!
( Tom lucitor ran outside of mewni and saw bill Cipher in his second great form and then saw jezebeth ridding on a deathwolf )

Tom lucitor POV Bill? What are you doing! Jezebeth you know you can't beat bill Cipher by yourself and where the hell is your family at?Jezebeth povWell I'm taking over mewni! My dad is in the underworld and my mom is killing everyone in gravity F...

Tom lucitor POV
Bill? What are you doing! Jezebeth you know you can't beat bill Cipher by yourself and where the hell is your family at?
Jezebeth pov
Well I'm taking over mewni! My dad is in the underworld and my mom is killing everyone in gravity Falls! So you tell me who do I have to kill before I get star butterfly wand!
Bill cipher POV
You gonna have to kill me! Before you lay a hand on anyone else( bill ran towards her and use his hand with blue flames around it and stab her in the chest, his last word was die then her whole body lit up in flames) I saw her blood just roll down her face before I back away! I know away to get rid of her tom! I have to summon her!
Tom lucitor POV
What are you crazy! It won't work! You damm know that she won't care about any of this, she a spirit that hates kind like us!
Bill cipher POV
I know but I have to try!! Let me have the power! I'm a dream demon and I need your help spirit! People are dying, Please come please I'm begging you!
(glorious light shine down on bill Cipher. Star & her team made it in the galaxy dimension)

Star POV
Come on Janna we're so close, I see her kingdom! Okay I have an idea, magic flying cloud!poof! Help me put dipper on it!
Janna POV
I grabbed dipper and threw him on the cloud then told star to hop on it and lend me an her hand to help me on there(after we got on, we told the cloud to takes us to the dark lady kingdom) yay we made it now where is she?
Alexia pov
How may I help y'all? Does your friend have a name and what's wrong with him cause I think I can help? I can give Janna some power so she can help to! I just want to live and be a adult if I can trust you Janna! I'll give you my power.
Janna POV
You can give me. Your power oh my gosh I think I'm gonna pass out!
Star POV
The boy! His name is dipper and he's been poison by the demon effect and his lover is a demon!
Alexia pov
Bring him closer( star laid him next to the galaxy woman) I filled my hand with stars and wrapped it around the ill boys body then said oh my this boy is special look he has the birthmark of the Big Dipper!! Let the healing of stars help this boy( the stars started to shine and heal the boy after the boy was healed she grabbed her magic and lend her powers to Janna then alexia vanished )
Janna POV
A galaxy cloak appeared around my body and then I thought of the center of mewni and the inside of the cloak appeared to see bill with a woman who wore a white outfit then I heard star said what is he doing and dipper waking up also asking star who is that lady.
( star and dipper ran in Janna cloak and appeared in mewni and heard the conversation of the spirit and the demon dream)
Star POV
She the spirit queen, the lady hates demons and bill cipher will die if she knows he's the demon who destroy gravity Falls!
Spirit pov
Why have you call me bill Cipher! You know damm well that I know you almost killed innocent people and need your punishment!
( the lady began to hurt bill Cipher and he started to cry out in pain that dipper started to run and he didn't know why)

Bill cipher POV
Ahhhh! I never knew pain could feel this bad! I fell to my knees, I realize pinetree was running towards me then a beem of darkness and light was shot and heading for my head! But instead it hit dippers and his body started to turn to stone! The pain that lady gave me didn't hurt anymore. The pain I felt when dipper save my life even after what I did, I lost him my eyes started to become wet I felt tears coming down my puffy red cheeks!! Why did you do that you idiot?!
Spirit pov
I.....don't understand why would he save someone like you? Why are you crying demon?
Jezebeth pov
Hahah now I don't have to kill you omg this is great!
Janna POV
I use my galaxy magic to kill jezebeth and it work well jezebeth body turned into stars and went up in the sky.
Star POV
Janna you did it! You save us from Jezebeth yay! I love you!
Tom lucitor POV
Hey stupid spirit! What? she asked. Dipper
saved bill Cipher because he loves him and bill loves dipper too! Demons aren't bad, once they find someone they love so please stop hating us and bring dipper back to normal.
( the lady realized she was wrong so she undone her spell and dipper was wide awake in bills arms. Tom lucitor told star to get ready and go to gravity falls with Janna and Mabel to stop Kasdeya. Before the spirit left she gave tom the ability to turn demons to stone with one touch that will only work  for today )

Bill cipher POV
Dipper don't ever do that again please I'm begging you! I love you so much I don't want to lose you!
Dipper POV
I love you too! But let's go to the underworld and destroy tad and save the world!
( Tom and bill, dipper went to the underworld and Tom found his father bleeding on the ground with a knife in him, bill rushed over and started to heal Dave)

Find out what happens next and i try to update it soon!