Meant to be

Marco POV
Going downstairs and getting some cereal, my parents moved back to the hometown leaving me with this nice house and it's already payed for!
~ underworld lucitor house ~
Dave POV
Tom what's wrong. You seem mad when you got home and sad?
wrathmelior POV
What's wrong baby? Oh and the dream demon said something about meeting him at Marco's house.
Tom POV
Mom? Dad? Should I tell Marco how I truly feel?! When I'm over there I'll see what bill wants!
wrathmelior & Dave POV
Yes, you should and he's welcome to come down here if he wants. Now go see what bill cipher needs!
( Tom goes to Marco house. He starts to knock on his door then Marco opens the door. ?tom? )

Tom POV
Can I come in? Yeah sure Marco said. Marco look nothing going on between me and Jackie. She a friend. ( Marco seems to be confused but happy then Marco says hey look Tom I liked you ever since the day we hang out like best friends, I asked him if he still like me and he said yes!) I lean in and kiss him softly on the lips, we fell backwards landing on the couch.
Marco POV
I wrapped my legs around his waist, he put his hands on my face, then we started laughing it felt good! Then Tom asked me on a date! Yes!!!! I will!! I heard someone knocking on the door so I go answer it.
Dipper POV
Hey Marco, my boyfriend wanted to speak with Tom outside,( I walked inside his house then Tom walked outside to speak to bill )
~ outside ~
Bill cipher POV
Look something bad gonna happen to gravity falls! So you gotta keep people safe! There this guy name tad strange and he's coming! He wanted me to do his dirty work but my emotions got in the away and he took over!
Tom POV
I thought my parents kick him out of the underworld! ? What?when? We're in danger Bill answered?? He got kicked out yesterday. I won't let star or Marco get hurt!
( a mysterious man appeared. He wore and black hood with purple flames around him, he had black hair light skin a purple eye but his left side was brown )

Tad: I'm back! I finally get to destroy gravity falls but until then I will wait. ( he disappeared)

( Tom and bill had ran inside to find dipper and Marco okay. Look guys we have to talk. They explain everything to dipper and Marco, bill and dipper leave )

Marco POV
Tom are we still going on that date? He answers well I have to go but I'll make it up to you. Then my phone goes off, hello
Star: hello Marco we need to discuss your decision about that thing?
Oh yeah when are you coming home?
Star: I'm here, Marco open the door. Hanging up.
Star POV
Hey dude! Okay are you sure you want to switch genders?
Well I'm still thinking about it Marco said.
Oooo Marco Janna asked me to the blood moon ball!!
Marco: really that's cool! Oh me and Tom well we kiss!
Star: that's cool. Let's go to the mall! We are going shopping, I have to get my dress!
~ mall ~
Bill POV
Hurry up pinetree, I'm hungry. How long does it take you to pick out a suit!
Dipper POV
Well I have to look good! I look over to see Marco and star in the woman department! Weird cause Marco is a boy?!
Okay I pick an outfit. Now should I wear this bill?

Bill cipher POV yes! It looks amazing! You look beautiful pinetree

Dipper POV
What are you gonna wear?
Bill cipher POV
I snapped my fingers and blue flames wrapped around my body then poof! I wore a black top hat, black long coat with a yellow dress shirt, top that with a black bow tie, brown long cane.

Dipper POV What are you gonna wear?Bill cipher POV I snapped my fingers and blue flames wrapped around my body then poof! I wore a black top hat, black long coat with a yellow dress shirt, top that with a black bow tie, brown long cane

Dipper POV
Damm can you get any hotter? I thought to myself. You look nice bill. He kept grinning at me and whispered in my ear, said " thanks pinetree you don't look bad yourself " I blush lightly. Bill when is this blood moon ball? Anyways?
Bill cipher POV
It's tonight! only happens once every 667 years! So yes I'm taking you.
Thinking to myself: how is Tom gonna take Marco? Everyone gonna be laughing? Has he even asked him? Why do I care!
( bill and dipper head back home and wait for midnight. Meanwhile star finding a dress and Marco gets a visitor )

Marco POV
What are you doing here Tom?
Tom POV
Marco do you want to come with me to the blood moon ball? Yes! Marco said, yay! What are you doing in the women's department? A loud voice interrupt " he's helping me get a dress and yay I get help him with his outfit "
Oh okay I'll pick you up at your house bye!

Marco POV What are you doing here Tom? Tom POV Marco do you want to come with me to the blood moon ball? Yes! Marco said, yay! What are you doing in the women's department? A loud voice  interrupt " he's helping me get a dress and yay I get help h...

Star: do you like this one Marco?
Marco: that looks beautiful!
Star: I gotta go pay for this then go pick up Janna bye!
Marco POV
Bye star! I look over to see this beautiful dress! So I get my card out and grab that dress. Payed for it then went home happy! All I have to do is wait for Tom!