"Jesus," Namjoon breathed, pulling his hips back and tapping the hole with one of his fingers. Taehyung keened and wiggled his ass back against the digits, nodding desperately. "So wet...God, you're leaking..."

Taehyung wailed as Namjoon teasingly tapped his rim, causing it to flare open desperately and Namjoon groaned. "Mm—nn, Namjoon, please!" He turned back and met Namjoon's fiery gaze lustfully, shivering when he felt more slick ooze out of him and drip onto the floor lewdly, the strong aroma of berries and cream in turn causing the minty-ness to surround them like smoke. "I-I can't—I can't wait anymore!"

Namjoon chuckled against his hot skin and kissed it. "Fuck...needy baby..." He circled his nails against his hips and he shivered.

"Joon." Taehyung cried, his fingers digging into the wood hard when Namjoon groaned huskily and pressed his tip to the rim.

"Shh, shh...m'gonna go in now...relax, baby, take a deep breath." Namjoon murmured, and Taehyung straightened up and arched his back, turning around and Namjoon ran his hands up from his hips to his sides, tickling his nipples and kissing him squarely, tongues clashing and teeth nipping at each other, lust-driven noises making its way out of their throats and causing Taehyung to relax the tiniest bit. The omega pushed his lower body back, panting heavily into Namjoon's mouth, and he jerked up with his eyes shooting open.

Namjoon patted Taehyung's sides when the boy cried out, a long whine drawling in his throat. Namjoon gently pushed halfway of himself in, murmuring praised as Taehyung struggled to take his huge knot in. And after a minute of soft pecks and Taehyung whining and hiccuping, jerking as Namjoon finally pushed the rest of himself in until the front of his crotch pressed up against his plump ass. "Hush, baby...it's all in...relax..."

Taehyung hung his head and clenched experimentally around Namjoon's length, shuddering violently when he felt the girth of the knot, and Taehyung mewled desperately, bucking his hips forward and back. The tip pressed snugly against his prostate, so every time he moved it just sent electric shocks of pleasure up his spine and he was absolutely loving the way it felt. Drool dribbling down his chin, and the smell of his slick turning sickeningly sweet, Taehyung turned around and batted his eyelashes.

"Mm," Namjoon hummed, pressing his forehead to Taehyung's nape and squeezing the soft plumpness of his ass. "I'm gonna move."

Taehyung just nodded, turning back and resting his head against the table, raising his hips so it stuck up in the air enticingly. "Be gentle...the pups keep kicking..." He closed his eyes and waited for his mate to move.

Namjoon's heart stuttered at that, and he took a brief moment to rub Taehyung's tummy. The omega looked down at Namjoon's hands, and he gently took it and pressed it to his mouth, slipping two of Namjoon's fingers between his lips and suckling gently. Namjoon's eyes softened, and he rested his chin between Taehyung's shoulders, murmured a soft: "I love you so much." And began thrusting in.

Taehyung instantly began gasping, letting out these soft high-pitched moans that just turned Namjoon on to no end, and it spurred him to move his hips faster. The omega jolted forward with each snap of his hips inside of him, pounding into his little bundle of nerves that caused his body to shiver violently out of pure ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck," Taehyung whispered, shaking his head and dropping his head, panting heavily, "oh fuck, fuck. Namjoon, please—please touch me more. Touch me—mark me, mark me, please." He grappled for something, anything to clench onto, and his knees bent and pressed up against the side of the desk.

Namjoon growled out, grabbing his hips and pulling them back while rutting into his supple body roughly. The alpha male keened forward, pausing to catch his breath for a moment and scrape his clawed nails up Taehyung's sides, sliding the nails lightly across his flesh, tickling it between his inner thighs and down the front of his body, causing shivers to ripple through his mate. He fanned his breath onto Taehyung's neck, teasing him with a smirk, planting gentle-lipped kisses along his cute, round cheeks.