Is he going to survive?

Kai's POV

The pain in my arm was even worse than I remember. Morro let go of my hair and I fell to the ground. I clenched my fist tight and tried to ignore the pain burning in my arm. I suddenly got an adrenaline kick and without knowing how it happened, in the blink of an eye I had stood up and somehow punched Morro in the stomach and he was affected by it. He stumbled backward and growled. I looked down at my hands and then smirked and hit him again. This time in the face. It felt great. I then started running. I heard Morro shouting for me but I didn't care one bit. I accidentally didn't watch where I was going and fell off a cliff. I felt the air slapping at my face and saw the water below me coming closer and closer. Then the splash came and everything turned darker and colder. I tried to get to the surface but something was holding me down, like an invisible force that wanted me to stay there. I eventually ran out of air and opened my mouth as a reflex. But no water came streaming into my mouth. It was air. I looked around and saw that I was no longer in the water. I was floating in a dark void. "Hello?" I called out but no response came. "Hello?!" I tried again with the same result. "Hello!?" As they say, third time's a charm, this time I got a response. "What are you doing here Kai?" I looked around for anyone who could have answered but no one was there except for me. "I don't know why I'm here, I don't even know where here is." I didn't know who this person was but for some reason, it felt safe to talk to them. "This is inside your head, Kai. And you're not supposed to be here." "Why not? It's my head after all." "No, you're not supposed to be here like this. You're in a coma in the real world." "A COMA!!?" "Yes, and you were close to dying just a minute ago. But now that you have calmed down you are no longer on the edge of death." "Well, that's good. But how am I supposed to wake up?" I got no response. "Hello? Are you still there?" Still silence. "Please answer me!" I didn't want to be alone in this void, not when there was a chance of Morro coming back. "No, Kai don't think about him. Think about something that makes you happy." I told myself. I tried to think about something that made me happy. The memories of my friends and sister were what came up in my mind. The void around me changed to a memory of me and the other ninjas. Then it changed to a memory with me and Nya. And lastly a memory of me and Lloyd. It was when I kissed him for the second time. I started to tear up at the sight. I missed Lloyd so much. I ended up closing my eyes and whispered to myself "Don't worry Lloyd, I'm going to find a way to wake up. That's a promise I won't break." After I said that I started to feel dizzy. I opened my eyes and saw that the memory faded away and the void turned white.

Lloyd's POV

Kai had stopped tossing and turning yesterday but he was still shaking. The doctors had tried everything but they just couldn't calm him down or wake him. They had no other choice than to cut him off. We were all in Kai's room together with a doctor. "Are you sure there's nothing you can do?" I asked hoping he would have an idea on how to save Kai. "No, I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do." I felt a pain in my chest when the doctor cut him off. The doctor then walked out of the room to give us a minute. I walked over to Kai and stared at his face. The thought of his never smiling again felt like knives in my heart. The thought of him never laughing again felt like something breaking inside me. And the thought of him never kissing me felt like if I died. I didn't want it to be true. Nya was crying her eyes out, Cole looked like he wanted to punch a wall or something, Jay Was comforting Nya but he was about to cry himself, Zane would have cried if he could. But me, I wasn't crying, I wasn't about to punch something, my face showed no emotion and I didn't feel any emotion either. I couldn't stand looking at him. I turned my back to him and walked over to the others. We were about to leave the room when the impossible happened. "You can't get rid me that easily."