Right into his hands

A/N I'm sorry for not updating this book but I have honestly had writer's block on this one and on another story that I'm writing on.

Lloyd's POV

Nya and I were searching around at the dock and had not found any trace of Morro or Kai. We were about to give up when we heard A loud noise coming from one of the abandoned houses. "There shouldn't be anyone in these houses. Something is not right. We should call the others." Nya nodded and tapped on her communicator, "Guys, Nya here, Lloyd and I think we have found something and we want everyone to come here so we can check it out." "Okay, we'll be there as fast as we can."

After a while, we were all outside the house. We climbed in through the roof and came to a hallway. We walked towards the stairs leading down but a cage fell onto us, trapping us inside. We heard an evil laughter and Morro came out of the shadows, "I didn't think you would be able to find me that fast, I thought I would have the fun of torturing the hothead some more." "Morro! Where's Kai!?" I felt relieved that we had found Morro but the fact that Kai was nowhere to be seen bothered me. "You want to see him? Well, how can I refuse a request from the all famous green ninja." Morro snapped his fingers and a cloud smoke formed around him. When the smoke had laid down, we saw Morro and someone lying on their stomach unconscious on the floor, that someone being Kai. He was in a really bad condition, he was pale and his shirt was ripped open revealing lots of cuts and some burn marks. He had been stabbed in his right arm and left leg. His left arm was full of burn marks and cuts and his right leg had been stabbed multiple times. He was bleeding badly and was barely breathing. "KAI! MORRO YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T HURT HIM AS LONG AS WE PLAYED YOUR LITTLE GAME! WE ASKED FOR ONE CLUE AND ONLY 6 HOURS HAS PASSED!" "Did you really think I would play by the rules. The rules I made? You are so stupid, I don't understand how you could become the green ninja." "WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE TRUSTED YOU!" "No, you shouldn't." "Let us out!" Morro smirked and picked up Kai by the hair. I got a good look on his face, it was multiple cuts on his cheeks, and one over each eye. His bottom lip was bleeding. His chest was almost as bad as his back, only worse. Morro smirked at our terrified expressions, "I don't know what you did, but he didn't scream as much this time, so I had to up the game." I looked at Morro with anger flowing through my entire body, I then looked at Kai. He looked anything but peaceful. It was almost as if he was partly awake. "Morro, please let him go. He has never done anything to you." "Oh really. How about that time when he tried to stop me at the tea shop, or the time he took the sword from me, OR when he heated up the realm crystal so I dropped it and it was almost lost. He maybe hasn't done anything too serious but he's always been a pain for me, but for once he brings me some fun." "You're sick!" Cole spat. Morro just laughed and snapped his fingers again and Kai disappeared. "NO! What are you going to do with us!?" "I had plans for all of you but you came too early so now I'll just have to fix the little error that happened in my plan thanks to you." He snapped his fingers and we all got teleported back to the bounty. "No! We got to get back there and help Kai!" I said while tearing up. "Lloyd, I know you are worried, but knowing Morro he probably moved Kai to some other place." I wanted to stay hopefull so I refused to believe it.

We had been searching for possible places where Morro and Kai could be. And eventually, we found an abandoned house in the forest. I went to check it out. The forest was dark and cold. I got to the house and opened the door. It was dark, I took out a flashlight and scanned around the room. The light fell on some red liquid on the floor. I followed the liquid and then the light landed on the silhouette of a person. I walked closer and my heart stopped. The silhouette was none other than the hothead we had been searching for. "KAI!" I ran to his side and checked his pulse. It was still there, but barely. I picked him up and ran out from the house. I nudger the earpiece in my ear with my shoulder and contacted Nya, "Nya!" "What is it, Lloyd?" "I found him but he needs medical attention immediately!" "On it!" I ran out from the forest and could see the bounty coming closer to me. The other ninjas came on their dragons and we brought Kai to the hospital.

The doctors and nurses had taken Kai to the intensive care the second we got there. I waited for them to come back with news on his condition.

It took hours before we got any news at all about Kai. "He's recovering slowly but I have some bad news." "What is it?" "Your friend is in a coma.