Blood on the floor

Kai's POV

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room but it was too dark to see more than a small circle of light around me. I tried to stand up but I was chained to the wall. I felt pain in my right arm and saw that a small part of my gi was missing and there was a deep cut on my arm. I hissed in pain as I tried to move my arm. "Aww! Is the hothead in pain?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Morro coming out from the dark. "Morro." I growled. "What is it, hothead." He teased. "Let me go!" I shouted. "Why are you so angry. I'm just trying to have some fun with you." He laughed. "W...what do y..you m..mean?" I stammered. I was terrified of him right now. He smirked at me and grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him. "Aww! It's so fun seeing you this terrified of me, Hothead." He laughed "I was worried you would not enjoy our time together." He said with a grin. He let go of my chin and walked back into the darkness. Then he came back with a knife. "Now, Hothead. How about if we start the fun." He said and walked closer to me. I tried to struggle but he was faster and took a hold of my chin again. Tears streaming down my face. "You know, You smell good, Hothead, but you know what would make it even better." I shook my head. "IF IT WAS MIXED WITH THE SMELL OF BLOOD!" He continued and cut me on my right cheek. "AHHH! PLEASE STOP!" I screamed. He smirked at me and backed away. "You know, I just got an idea. What fun is revenge if no one can see it. So how about you and I go and get your friends." He said. I looked at him. He was smirking at me. "And what makes you think that I will help you with that?" I asked him. He smirked even more and walked towards me. "Because you don't have a choice. But let's have some more fun before that." He laughed.

3 hours later

Lloyd's POV

I was walking towards the control room. I was deep in my thoughts. when I came into the room I saw that everyone else was already there. "Ok! Now that we all are here I'm going to tell you what Lloyd found yesterday." Zane said and took out the fabric from his pocket. I could see how Nya was starting to cry. Jay hugged her and she calmed down a bit. Cole, on the other hand, was looking like he was having a mental breakdown. Zane was just about to say something when we heard a thud. We all ran out on the upper deck and saw Morro and Kai. Morro held a knife in his hand and held it to Kai's throat. Kai had some bruises on his face and a cut on his right cheek and a  gag on his mouth. A part of his gi was torn off on his right arm reviling a deep cut on his arm. His hands were chained together behind his back and morro held the chain with his other hand. "Well, well, well, I'm glad you all could join the party. Kai has been feeling kinda lonely back at my hideout." Morro laughed. Kai tried to struggle free but Morro stopped him. "MORRO! LET KAI GO NOW!" I shouted. "Hmm, What is it, the green ninja care for this pathetic little hothead, How sweet." He teased me. Kai was trying his best to break free from Morro's grasp but he failed to do that and Morro took the knife and cut Kai's left cheek. Kai tried to scream. He was crying. Morro tightened his grip around Kai whispered something in his ear and Kai stopped struggling instead he looked more scared than before. "Morro! Let go of him!" Cole screamed and took a few steps closer. "STOP RIGHT THERE STONEHEAD! ONE STEP MORE AND YOUR FRIEND GETS IT." Morro shouted and held the knife closer to Kai's throat. Cole stopped and backed away 2 steps. "Lloyd, what are we going to do?" I heard Zane ask behind me. "I don't know." Was all I could say. "You know what, ENOUGH PLAYING AROUND! ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO COME WITH ME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Morro screamed. "AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT WE WILL?" I screamed back. Morro started laughing. "HAHAHA! YOU TALK JUST LIKE HIM, DID YOU KNOW THAT?" Morro shouted and started smirking. "Wait, what? Talk just like who?" I asked. "You mean, you don't know? Hahaha! you're even more stupid than I thought." He said. I looked at Kai and notice that he was looking at me. It hurts so much seeing his brown eyes filled with tears, his beautiful smile nowhere to be seen and his handsome face with cuts and bruises. Why does it hurt so bad seeing him like this? Is it because I care about him? then why aren't the others felling this kind of pain? Is it because I like him as more than a friend. No! it can't be that. Kai is like a brother to me nothing more, right? "Well since no one of you are going to come with me willingly I'll just have to force you to come with me." Morro said. "And how are you going to manage that?" Cole asked. Morro just laughed at Cole's question. He then turned to Kai and took of the gag. Kai immediately started to struggle. "I would stop that if I were you, Hothead, you know what will happen if you don't." Morro said while looking at him and Kai stopped struggling. It doesn't take a genius to see that Kai was terrified of Morro. What has Morro done to make Kai so terrified of him? Even I are not that scared of him and I was possessed by him. "Please." I heard a voice say. I looked at Morro but saw that it wasn't him, it was Kai. "Morro. Please. Stop. I'll do whatever you want just please don't do it." Morro looked at Kai smirking. He then grabbed Kai's chin forcing Kai to look at Morro's smirking face and since he still had the knife we could not anything about it. "Aww. Don't worry my little Hothead I promise this will be over soon."  Kai was starting to cry again. Now that Kai's head was turned I noticed something. Kai's left ear was bleeding. And he had a small cut on the left side of his neck. Morro said something to Kai and he made a small nod. Morro lets go of Kai's chin and then turned to us. "You know what Lloyd? I think that I'm going to keep the hothead a little more. Or what do you say?" I felt angry. "OVER! MY! DEAD! BODY! MORRO YOU ARE NOT TAKING HIM AGAIN!" I shouted. Morro looked at me and laughed. "Did you really think that either he or you had a choice in the matter. No, you don't. IM TAKING HIM WITH ME AND THAT'S FINAL!" Morro said, and then both he and Kai disappeared. Leaving only a stain of blood on the floor after Kai's cuts and my broken heart.