The red ninja's captor

Kai's POV
I was slowly waking up. My head hurt like hell and I could not see. I felt something on my face and understood that I had a blindfold on. I tried to move my hand to remove it but my hands were tied together. I was tied to a chair and I couldn't use my fire powers. Probably the cause of vengestone. I heard a door opened and footsteps coming closer to me. "Who's there?" I could hear worry in my own voice. I heard a laughter felt a hand touch my cheek. I turned my head away but then someone grabbed my chin instead. I felt a breath on my face and understood that the person was standing right in front of me. They let go of my chin and walked away, I then heard a door slam. I sighed, "How am I going to get out of this one?"

Nya's POV

"We have been looking after Kai for an hour but have not found anything! It's driving me mad, I nearly lost him before and I can't go through that again! We have to find him!" I was mad, not at the others but at the one who decided that Kai should get kidnapped again. He doesn't deserve this. Especially after what happened with Morro. Kai went through so much pain and it's not fair for him to go through that again. I kicked a trash can and send it flying against the wall. I sat down against a wall and hugged my knees. I sobbed, "He doesn't deserve this. He...doesn't deserve this. He..." I started crying into my knees. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up and meet Lloyd's tear-filled eyes, "I know, and we will save him." I smiled sadly. One of the things Lloyd and I have in common is that we both care for Kai very much. I wiped away my tears and stood up, "You're right, we will find him."

Kai's POV
I had tried for hours to get free from the chair but to no use. I had to get out or at least find a way to tell the others where I was. Even though I don't even know where I am. This was not I good situation to be in. I don't even know who kidnapped me. And I'd like to at least know that. I heard footsteps and knew that the person from before was coming back. Heard the door opened and the footsteps came closer. "Who are you and why am I here?" I asked. Once again the only answer I got was a evil laughter. It sounded familiar and the feeling I got when I heard it was not a pleasant one. I then realized why it sounded familiar, "No! It can't be you! You're supposed to be dead!" "I see you finally caught on. Hothead, it's been too long." "No! It has not been long enough! Why did you kidnap me again, what do you want?!" "Oh right to the point I see. You've changed since we last met." "Of course I have! Did you think I would forget everything that you did and go back to normal! I thought you were smarter than that!" "Heh! I see your temper is back to what it used to be. But don't think for a second that I forgot about what you did. I'm thankful that you forgave me. But I missed all the fun we had together." "Well, I didn't!" "Aww, you disappoint me, Hothead." "Well, I'm not sorry!" I felt a hand grab my hair and his breath on my face. He then whispered in my ear, "But you will be." I felt something sharp touch my cheek and gulped. "Do you want me to stop Hothead." I nodded slowly. "Well too bad." He cut my cheek and I hissed in pain. I knew he wanted me to scream and I was not going to do what he wanted. He let go of my chin and stopped whispering. "Not screaming I see then I guess I didn't do enough!" He made a deep cut in my arm. It hurt so much, I just couldn't hold it. I screamed as loud as I could. He put a hand over my mouth, "Shh! We wouldn't want anyone finding you now would we." He removed his hand and tied a gag on me instead. "I can't have anyone find you now. At least not as long as you're alive. But I have some 'old friends' to visit right now, so  I'll leave you alone for now." I heard him walk away and shut the door behind him. The cut in my arm still hurt a lot, I started crying but my tears got soaked up by the blindfold.

Lloyd's POV
We had been searching for Kai for hours without finding any clue to where he could be. We had gone back to the bounty and reported to sensei about Kai being kidnapped. He didn't get happy knowing that Kai was kidnapped again. He had sent us to bed so that we could search for Kai in the morning. But I couldn't sleep, not as long as Kai was missing. I decided that it was no use lying in my bed doing nothing. I got up and walked out in the hallway. I walked out onto the upper deck and stood by the railing. I sighed, "Where are you, Kai?" "I think I might be able to answer that." I turned around and looked around for the person who said that. But I didn't see anyone. "*sigh* Up here you idiot." I looked up and saw someone sitting on the edge of the roof. "Who are you and what do you mean you can answer where he is." The person chuckled, "I can answer your question because I am the reason your friend isn't here." I gasped, "You are? Who are and why are you the reason?" "I'm the reason because I'm the one who kidnapped the Hothead. And I think you know who I am, don't you?" I realized exactly who he was, "No! You're dead!" "Do look dead to you?" He chuckled. I shook my head, "No no no! You can't be! It's impossible!" "Is it really. You all thought I was dead before and look what happened. I really thought you all would learn not to leave the Hothead alone in case I came back, but I guess I was wrong. Because look where that got you all, the Hothead in my hands and the rest of you clueless to what happened to him or where he could be. Pathetic!" "We didn't think you would come back! And I still don't get why you go after him when you want revenge on me!" "Well, the first time it was for revenge and it still is, but I had so much fun with the hothead the last time so I decided to kidnap him again. And this time you won't be able to save him before he's gone!" I heard footsteps running towards me and the others came up on deck. "Lloyd, what's going on? We heard yelling." Cole asked. I didn't say anything instead, I pointed to the silhouette on the roof. They all turned to him and Nya spoke, "Who are you?" "Why does everyone ask that, is it really that hard to figure out." "Morro. That's Morro." I said. "WHAT!" the others shouted at the same time. "I guess I'm easily forgotten. How annoying." "Why are you here, what do you want?!" Jay shouted. "By the first spinjitzu master, you are all stupid! Put the fricking pieces together! The hothead is kidnapped and I'm here, is it really that hard to understand!" "YOU KIDNAPPED KAI AGAIN!!" "YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!!" Everyone backed away from Nya and I, which was understandable because of how angry we both were. "That's sweet and all but I didn't come here for that. I came to give you all an opportunity to save your beloved hothead." "And what is that!?" Nya was mad but she still gave Morro a chance to talk. "I want to play a little game. I'll give you one clue on where he is and you have 48 hours to find him. For every hour that passes I will give the hothead a cut. You can ask me for more clues, but every clue comes with a price. For every new clue you ask for, the hothead will be tortured for ten minutes and the cuts he will get when the hours pass will get deeper. So what do you say, will you accept my game or try and find him on your own and fail and find him dead?"