Will he ever wake up?

Lloyd's POV
"Your friend is in a coma." I felt something inside me break. He can't be in a coma. He has to be okay. "There has to something you can do to help him." The nurse shook her head, "No, He has to wake up on his own. And we don't know how long that's going to take. If it takes too long then we might have to cut him off." I felt tears in my eyes. I sunk back into the chair and started crying in my hands. Cole sat down to my left and Nya to my right. Both of them hugged me to comfort me. "Don't worry Lloyd, I have known Kai all my life, my brother will make it through this." "Yeah, Kai is stronger than most of us. He'll be fine." For some reason, the words didn't help. I knew they were trying to comfort me, but I just felt so broken. Every time when I was sad it was always Kai who cheered me up. But now he couldn't, it was because of him that I was sad.

3 days later

It had been 3 days and Kai had still shown no signs of waking up. I had locked myself in my room and only left to eat. I looked into the mirror in my bathroom and what I saw was not the green ninja. It was a broken boy who hadn't slept in days. I didn't recognize myself. I wasn't the same.

(Just so everyone knows. When it is in Kai's POV he is in his like mind or something. And time is moving faster in Ninjago then it does for Kai. So for example, if Kai's POV tells something that happened in ten minutes for Kai then it could be 2 days in Ninjago.)

Kai's POV

It was dark and cold. Where am I? How did I get here? What was I doing in a dark void? I started walking. But nothing changed, it was like if I didn't move. "Hello, Hothead." I froze, I would recognize that sadistic voice anywhere. I slowly turned around and saw him standing there with a smirk on his face. I backed away a few steps, "How are you here? Where even is here?" Morro chuckled, "This is a dream, in a way." "But then how are you here?" "I'm not, as I said this is a dream. But you can still feel pain." I backed away but tripped on something and fell backward. Morro walked towards me. A knife appeared in his hand. I got up and ran away from him. Suddenly the void turned into a forest. I hid behind a rock and tried not to make any noise. "Oh, Hothead. Where are you?" I heard Morro coming closer. I held my breath and closed my eyes. The steps came closer and closer. And then...

Lloyd's POV

I was at the hospital checking if there were any signs of Kai waking up. The doctors said there wasn't but I wanted to check on him myself. I opened the door and saw him lying on the bed peacefully. He was wearing an oxygen mask and had tubes to give him the nutrition he needed. He had a lot of badges and scars on his body. I walked over to him and sat down on a chair next to the bed. I looked down at the floor and sighed, "I don't know if you can hear me, but I miss you, and I'm sorry for not have saved you earlier. I....we didn't know where you were, and when we found you, it was already too late. The doctors say that you show no sign of being conscious, but I have hope. I know you'll wake up, you always were the stubborn one. Heh. I just....wish I could talk to you, help you. But I can't. And it is breaking me, the fact that you need help and I can't help you." I started tearing up. I stood up and left the room.

Kai's POV

The footsteps stopped. I was ready for Morro to find me but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and peeked out from behind the rock. I couldn't see Morro anywhere. It was then I felt breathing on my neck and heard his sadistic voice, "I found you, Hothead." I jumped and turned around to see him right behind me. He grabbed me by my throat and held me up against the rock. I gasped for air. He laughed at me and let go and I fell to the ground and tried to get a hold of air again. He grabbed me by the hair and made me stand up. "You're pathetic, can't even save yourself in your dreams." I didn't answer, I just closed my eyes and tried to hold back the tears. "Aww, is the hothead about to cry. Let me help you with that!" He stabbed me in the arm and I screamed and tears started streaming down my face.

Lloyd's POV

We decided to check up on Kai. It had been almost a week since I had found Kai and he still hadn't shown any signs of waking up. The doctors were worried if he would ever wake up, the injuries weren't so bad that he should still be in a coma, but he was. We walked into his room and saw him lying peacefully on the bed. I walked over to him and sat down next to the bed. Nya walked over to him and stroked his hair gently. Then all of a sudden Kai started sweating and crying. He started tossing and turning like if he was having a nightmare. All of us shoot up and Cole ran to get a doctor or a nurse. I removed the oxygen mask and noticed that Kai's breathing quickened a lot. The heart monitor connected to Kai was beeping fast showing that Kai's heartbeat was quick. Doctors and nurses came running in and we were pushed out from the room. They shut the door behind them and we had to wait in the hallway.

It had been half an hour since the doctors had started taking care of Kai and we hadn't heard anything about his condition. A nurse came out from the room and walked over to us. "How is he?" She turned to me and sighed, "We don't really know. He doesn't calm down, we've tried almost everything but nothing helps. It's like he's having a nightmare and we can't stop it." I was about to have a mental breakdown. They couldn't help him. And if he don't stop soon then he's going to kill himself.