Forgiving the enemy

A/N I'm so so so sorry for not uploading but with school starting and stuff everything got so stressful for me and I didn't have the time to write, I hope you all understand, and again, I'm so sorry.

Kai's POV

When I saw the others spying on us I got an idea. "looks like we have some shippers," I laughed, "how about we bail out on them." Lloyd gave me a smirk, "Let's do it." I jumped off the ship and summoned my elemental dragon, Lloyd jumped onto my dragon and we flew off to the city. I turned my head to the bounty and saw Jay running around on the deck screaming like crazy while Cole and Zane tried to calm him down, and Nya was just standing by the railing looking at us and I could have sworn that I spotted a smile on her lips.

We landed in the city and started walking around. When we walked past the candy store Lloyd acted like a little kid, he was pulling my arm and begging for candy, he was so cute. We ended up buying some candy and then we went to the arcade

Lloyd's POV

After a while, we came to the park and we sat down on one of the benches. "Kai?" he looked at me, "yeah," "When we were captured by Morro, He said something that I was wondering about," "Oh, and what was that?" I could hear the worry in his voice, "well, he said that your worst fear was me hating you, is that true?" Kai looked at the ground and sighed, "y...yeah," "but why?" He looked at me again and smiled, "Because I love you, Lloyd," He said and then he kissed me, I kissed back. When we let go I smiled at him and said, "I love you too, Kai," he laid his arm on my shoulders and came closer. I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Kai's POV

I felt Lloyd putting his head on my shoulder and then he fell asleep. He looked so cute. I might sound crazy, but if I ever happened to see Morro again I would probably thank him before I kill him, cause without him me and Lloyd would maybe never got together. I was thinking for a while until a girl came up to us. "Excuse me but are you Kai the fire ninja?" I looked at her, "why yes I am." She looked excited but when she saw Lloyd her smile disappeared, "what are you two doing?" "Oh, well me and Lloyd were just taking a walk but he got so tired so we ended up stopping for a while and he fell asleep," I lied "Oh, well can I have your autograph?" I looked at Lloyd and I knew I had to get him back to the bounty, "sorry but I really have to get Lloyd back to the bounty." I picked up Lloyd and summoned my dragon and flew off. something was off about that girl, the way her face changed when she saw Lloyd wasn't right.

When we came back to the ship I didn't see anyone. They must be asleep. I carried Lloyd to his room and put him down on his bed. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. I sneaked out of the room and closed the door quietly. I wasn't tired so I walked out on deck to think for a bit. If I had to be honest, I didn't really want to sleep, Becuase I had nightmares almost every night. I sighed and closed my eyes trying to stop thinking about it. I was rarely scared, but the thought of Morro coming back once more did actually scare me a little. I did not want to think about him and the things he did to me, but I could not help it, I guess that's one of the things torture does to you, it makes you think about it even when it's over, but even though Morro did some horrible stuff not only to me but to the other as well I understood the guy, he was blinded by his jealousy and acted without thinking, and even though that's not an excuse it's enough for me, seeing as I almost did something similar on Chen's island. I looked up at the sky and chuckled, "you know, even though I'm still mad at you I understand how you feel," I sighed "I get it. You were blinded by your jealousy and made decisions without thinking, everyone makes mistakes, no one's perfect." I yawned, well I guess I have to try to sleep and hope for the best. I walked towards the stairs but stopped in my tracks, I turned and took a last look at the star-filled sky, I smiled, "I hope you are in a better place now and can finally let go of your anger knowing that I forgive you, and say hello to my parents for me would you, Morro." I said and then I turned around and walked to my room but I was about to open my door when I heard a whisper, "Thank you for your forgiveness, Hothead." I could hear in his voice that he meant it. I opened my door and whispered, "no problem." and then I went to bed, and for the first time in what feels like forever, I slept peacefully.

A/N Well there it is please don't hate me for making Kai forgiving Morro, but I thought it would be best that way. So please don't hate for having that opinion.