Nightmare

Kai's POV

It was dark. I could not see anything except my self. "Kai?" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around and saw Lloyd. "Lloyd?!" I said and ran to him and gave him a hug. Then I heard a laugh, I let go of Lloyd and looked at him. I saw someone behind Lloyd and then Lloyd was stabbed in the back. "NOO! LLOYD!" I screamed. Lloyd vanished and behind him stood Morro holding a knife. "Now you'll be mine forever Hothead!" Morro said and started laughing. I was crying. I fell to my knees and continued to cry and scream. I didn't want to breathe anymore, I just wanted to die. Lloyd was gone and didn't even get to tell him how I felt. I was shaking, tears streaming down my face like a river.  I heard footsteps coming closer. I looked up and was met with Morro's smirk. "GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed at him. He snapped and grabbed my chin making look him straight in his demon-like eyes and whispered. "You belong to me, and I'm coming to get you back soon, my little Hothead." He then stabbed me with the knife and laughed. I screamed because of the pain. And then it all went black.

Lloyd's POV

I shoot awake when I heard a scream. I knew that it was Kai. I rushed out of bed and ran towards the medical room. When I opened the door I saw Kai sitting up in the bed holding his knees. He was breathing heavily, shaking and sobbing. He looked so small and lonely. "Kai?" I said. He stopped sobbing and shaking. He then turned his head and looked at me. His eyes were red from crying. "L...Llo...Lloyd?" He manages to say. I was crying tears of joy. He was awake, finally, he was awake. I ran to him and hugged him, he hugged back and were crying softly on my shoulder. "Kai, I so happy you're awake". I said softly. He didn't respond, he just kept crying. "I heard you scream. What's wrong?" I asked him as I let go of the hug and sat down next to him. He didn't respond. "Was it a nightmare?" He looked down. "Y...ye...yeah." He said. "Wanna tell me what it was about?" I asked. "I...I saw you and...then you were...stabbed....and it was morro...that stabbed you....then he said that I was his forever and, that I belong to him and, that he was coming to get me, and then," He paused "and then he stabbed me and I screamed." Kai said and started crying on my shoulder again. I had never seen Kai like this, what the hell did Morro do? Kai was acting like a scared kid. He almost never cries and now look at him, crying his eyes out on my shoulder. It's usually the other way around. He's usually is the one comforting me. I was looking at the ceiling when lost in my thoughts and then I realized it was quiet, Kai wasn't crying. I looked at him and saw him sleeping on my shoulder. I chuckled. He was really cute when he was sleeping. I carefully put him back to bed and sneaked out of the room. when I closed the door I heard. "that was very cute." I turned around and saw Cole standing in the hallway. "were you eavesdropping on us." I asked him. He smirked at me. "you love him, don't you." I blushed. "N...no!" "I know you do so stop lying." I giggled. "ok, fine! Yes, I love him! You happy now?" I responded. Cole started to walk back to his room, but he stopped turned his head to me and said. "I knew you did, and just so you know, I believe he likes you back." I blushed harder and Cole just laughed and continued walking towards his room. My smile didn't last long as I felt a shiver in my body and then heard a whisper. "I'll be back for the Hothead soon, and for your sake, I hope you know what the surprise is." I looked around for Morro but when I didn't see him got scared. I checked if Kai was ok. And I was happy seeing him sleeping peacefully on the bed. 

In the morning

I woke up and opened my eyes and saw the sun shining through the blinds. I sat up and shook my head trying to wake up fully. Then I remembered what happened last night, Kai's scared eyes and him falling asleep on my shoulder. I got up and put on my ninja gi. I thought about the fact that Kai was still without a shirt, I walked out of my room and vent to Kai's room and got a spare gi from his closet. I then went towards the medical room. I slowly opened the door trying not to wake him up. And he was sitting on the side of the bed burying his face in his hand. He was shaking and sobbing silently. "Kai?" He looked up at me, his eyes were still just as red as they were yesterday. He looked at the gi in my hands and I could see a small smile on his lips. "I thought that you would probably want to put on a new one since the one you're wearing now does not have a top part." He looked down at his chest and then back to me. "Thank you, Lloyd." I smiled at him. "No problem, I'm glad I could help." I walked to him and gave him the gi. I walked out of the room to let him change, but I was right outside the door in case he was in trouble.

After a while, I heard a thud and got worried. I rushed in expecting him to be in trouble, but he wasn't. He was lying on the floor with the gi on. "What happened?" He looked at me with an innocent look on his face. "I was trying to stand up but then I got dizzy and fell." I sighed and walked to him to help him get up. "Do you need help walking to?" I asked him. He looked at me with an annoyed look. "No, I'm fine, I can do it." He started walking towards the door. I followed after him. When we came into control room we heard someone scream. "KAI!" Nya screamed and ran towards her brother. He almost fell back when she hugged him. 

Kai's POV

When Nya ran and hugged me I was taken back a bit, she never acts like this unless she is worried. It then hit me, I looked at Lloyd and asked. "How long was I out?" He looked at me with a worried look. "You were unconscious for 3 days." I then understood Nya's reaction. I hugged back. After staying like that for a few seconds we let go. "I was so worried about you!" She said to me. "I know and I'm sorry for making you worry," I said in response. Then I heard a door opened. "Kai?" I heard two voices say. I turned around to find Jay and Cole standing in the doorway. Jay walked towards me and he gave me a small hug. "Don't worry us like that bro." He said. I looked at Cole who was looking at the floor. I walked to him. "I'm sorry for what I said," Cole said still looking at the floor. I didn't respond I just hugged him. He was shocked by my response, but he hugged back. "I forgive you," I said while hugging him.