MDZS-Errand

Wei WuXian: (hinding behind the bushes; watching WangXian surrounded by rabbits)
Lan WangXian: (giggles while playing and feeding the rabbits)
Wei WuXian: (smiles) Having fun, aren't you?..
Lan WangXian: Xeen uss go get baba.. Buhbye wabbits.. (*Xin must go get papa.. Bye-bye rabbits..)
Wei WuXian: So far so good..
Lan JingYi: What are you doing, senior Wei?
Lan SiZhui: Why are you hiding?
Wei WuXian: (pulls the two of them down to hide them) Shh.. He'll hear you..
Lan JingYi: Who?..
Wei WuXian: I sent A-Xin to send a letter to Lan Zhan.. On his own this time..
Lan JingYi: Why send a letter?..
Lan SiZhui: Oh, his first errand.
Wei WuXian: Yep!
Lan WangXian: (slowly crawling up some steps)
Lan JingYi: Does HanGuang-Jun know? What if he isn't at the library anymore?
Wei WuXian: Shoot.. You're right..
Lan SiZhui: Then, why don't we look for him and tell him that A-Xin is on his way to see him?
Wei WuXian: Please do..
Lan JingYi: Let's go the other way so he won't see us. (leaves with SiZhui)

Later..

Lan WangXian: (finally arrives at Pavillion Library; slowly walks up the stairs)
Wei WuXian: (still hiding from sight while keeping eye on WangXian) You did it, little one.. (looks proud of WangXian's accomplishment; sees SiZhui and JingYi hiding in a corner outside the library)
Lan WangJi: (exits the library and sees WuXian hiding and giving him a signal; sees WangXian) A-Xin..
Lan WangXian: (just reached the top and looks up at WangJi) Baba! (runs towards WangJi and hugs his leg) .. Ait.. (*Wait; gives a letter to WangJi) Baba.. Eter fom mama.. (*letter from mama)
Lan WangJi: (carries WangXian in his arms and reads the letter; smiles for a brief moment; looks at WangXian) You came all the way here on your own?
Lan WangXian: (nods) Xen is ig boy noh.. (*Xin is a big boy now)
Lan WangJi: (nods) Good job, A-Xin.
Lan WangXian: (smiles and hugs WangJi) Gether (*together) go home.. mama?..
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Wei WuXian: (sees SiZhui rubbing JingYi's back)
Lan SiZhui: Are you all right?
Lan JingYi: (crying) They grow up too fast..
Wei WuXian: They sure do..

*Inside the letter, Wei WuXian actually wrote..

"You're his first errand, so praise him well daddy. (๑・ω-)~♥"