MDZS-Happy Birthday!

Wei WuXian: (wakes up and sees he's alone in bed) Lan Zhan? (stretches and gets out of bed) Hm? (sees WangXian's cot is empty) Did Lan Zhan take WangXian with him? (scratches his head and opens their bedroom door) Whoah!
Lan WangJi and Lan WangXian: (was about to enter the room)
Wei WuXian: You two gave me a fright. At least make some noises when you're around next time..
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Wei WuXian: (smiles and kissses WangJi's cheek) Good morning, Lan Zhan.
Lan WangXian: (in WangJi's arms) Mammam..
Wei WuXian: Yes, good morning too. (kisses WangXian's forhead)
Lan WangXian: Mamam! Woo.. (gives WuXian flowers)
Wei WuXian: For me? (takes the flowers)
Lan WangJi: Wei Ying..
Wei WuXian: Hm?
Lan WangJi: Happy birthday..
Wei WuXian: Is it? I totally forgot..
Lan WangJi: (nods) Meeting and having you in my life.. (looks at WangXian) The life that we now share together.. (looks back at WuXian) I could never be more happier. Thank you..
Wei WuXian: Lan Zhan.. (tries to hold back his tears and smiles; hugs WangJi and WangXian) Me too.. Thank you..
Lan WangXian: (sees WuXian's tears) Mamma?.. Ouchie?..
Wei WuXian: (giggles) No, I'm not hurt. I'm very happy. (smiles)
Lan WangXian: Apeee!! (smiles and claps his hands; sings incoherent words but the tune sounds like the happy birthday song)
Wei WuXian: Did you teach him to sing?..
Lan WangJi: (nods) He's still a baby though.. And.. (picks something up at the side of the door)
Wei WuXian: (sees two jars of emperor's smile; laughs) The best birthday surprise ever!
Lan WangXian: (giggles)
Lan WangJi: (holds WuXian in one arm while still carrying WangXian with the other) Happy birthday, Wei Ying.

Shēngrì kuàilè Wei Ying!! 🎂🎉🎁