I got the shock of my life when I opened the Youtube video from BBC news and saw the bulletin.

The lady news anchor, whom wore a formal dress; was standing between a crowd near a graveyard and almost everyone was wearing black, as if they were there for the convocation prayer of someone. However, when I saw the number of dead bodies, which was almost uncountable- as if all of them died suddenly in a massacre, I knew this service was for some people, not someone.

The lady explained

"The whole city is under a state of astonishment and fear from the sudden deaths of their family and friends who all were found dead by their kin. It is said that almost all of the victims were last seen chatting on Face book. A victim who survived, named Jyoti; has told us that she was video chatting with her cousin and while they were talking, her cousin was also using Facebook simultaneously. She says that her cousin told her that she received two friend requests, one of which was from an ID named as 'Handsome_1 ' and that her cousin proceeded to ask Jyoti if she knew that person, to which she informed her that she really didn't remember any friend with that kind of username."

"The strange thing was that the person had all the mutual friends which her cousin had, and so she accepted the request assuming him to be someone in her friend circle. However, the other friend request was the strangest, as it was from her own ID, with almost everything same except that her name appeared in the lower case and the request came with a uppercase and same profile picture."

"Miss Jyoti told us that her cousin showed her the whole thing through her webcam as she had insisted that her cousin show her everything. She further told us that after seeing the request, which had the same I.D as her cousin, she advised her to reject the request. However, suddenly a pop up appeared on her screen stating a warning from the Handsome_1's ID saying not to accept the request of the other person and that if she accepted it, she would die. To which Miss Jyoti's cousin replied to him, stating her annoyance at his interference, and rebelliously accepted the request. Yes, that's our exclusive video report from survivor Miss Jyoti who recorded the whole thing while it happened."

"Suddenly the electricity went off at her cousin's house and, as you can see, the emergency backup of the computer was still on and the recording showed the darkened room, pitch black. So Jyoti asked her cousin to light a candle."

"As her cousin lighted the candle she saw nothing strange and then abruptly she messaged Jyoti saying 'Someone is here to see me just hang on'. So she sauntered towards her door and soon returned, talking animatedly to someone. However, the most strange thing we can see in the video is that Jyoti's cousin looks like she is talking to someone and giving them hi fives, yet there appears to be no one in the room except herself, and it was evident that she was hi fiving pure, empty air. We cannot see any other person in the video, and after this spooky occurrence, she got onto her bed and began acting in a bizarre way, later proceeding to close her eyes. Nothing after that was recorded or is known, as the emergency backup on the computer cut off at that exact moment."

"So, this was all about the exclusive video from a survivor herself! The question that arises here is who was Jyoti's cousin talking to before she went to sleep, and where did they go? We regret to inform you that that was her last, and longest sleep, as she never awoke and was found dead immediately after half an hour, by her mother whom Jyoti had called to ask her to check on her cousin's room. The family is now trying to recover from the heartbreaking, and completely shocking, news."

"Jyoti also told us that she too got the strange friend requests and that she removed the both requests. Nevertheless, this morning they appeared again on her account even after she had blocked them."