Possessive heart

Getting up before Jaxton I decided to take a walk to clear my head, looking around I realized I didn't have any clothes her with me, I mentally slapped my forehead, looking around the room I decided on one of his shirts and some sweatpants. Looking back at the man in the sheets;) I smiled softly, once again I realized that I didn't have my car so I settled on walking since my apartment wasn't far from his.

Getting some clothes since I figured i would be over his house for a while, I made sure to grab everything I needed, getting in my baby I was happy again and content with life, leaving the driveway I decided to stop by the grocery store to cook something later on .

I was so caught up with everything I didn't realize 2 hours had passed and that's when I started freaking the fuck out because I didn't tell Jaxton I was leaving "Fuck, Fuck Fuuucckkk", speeding out the parking almost hitting an old lady on the way, lord don't strike me down for that she should've moved faster. Speeding in the driveway I went into the house only to find it dark with only the sunlight streaming in I closed the door to let him know I was home "Jaxton" I yelled throughout the house only not to get an answer in return.

Figuring he was out like I was I finally relaxed and went upstairs and before I took off my shoes my hands were put behind my back and a hand wrapped around my throat to where I couldn't move.

"Where the fuck you been" Jaxton snapped in my ear, and that's when oxygen left my body  when I regained my composure pushed Jaxton off of me.

"Have you lost your damn mind don't be putting your hands on me" I went upstairs to take a shower with Jaxton right on my heels.

"Don't walk away from me Karma I'm talking to you", Jaxton caught my arm with a iron grip "How stupid can you be, you have people fucking looking for you and you just wanna just leave without a care in the world!", every word he threw at me made my heart hurt, I felt my eyes getting damp 

I snatched my arm out of his grip wiping away the traitor  tears that left  my eyes "I am a lot of things but one thing I am not is stupid, I've been running my whole life until I stopped and realized that I can't hide out and be a scared bitch anymore so excuse me if I want to take a walk or go out somewhere", with that speech I stormed inside the bathroom and slammed the door on my way.