Meeting her

Jaxton POV

Waking up I felt a heavy body on me and a head full of hair in my mouth, groaning the bimbo woke up right after I got up "Where you going baby" the bimbo purred making my dick hard again but then remembering that I had work in an hour or two, turning back to her she eyed my tattooed chest licking her lips "You have to leave" I stated grabbing all her shit and throwing it at her "But why, you told me I meant something to you" the bimbo started crying sounding like a dying cat I sighed and walked closer to her "Look bimbo-" the women screeched loudly and then went on a yelling rampage "My name is not fucking bimbo it's fucking Cassie".

Bimbo or should I say Cassie angrily put her clothes back on muttering a few curse words as she slammed my door "Fuck you Jaxton Marino", if she was closer to me I would've snatched her ass up but since I don't feel like dealing with bullshit I let it go. After showering and whatever, I dressed in my suite Ermenegildo Zegna, and put on my black Rolex, if you didn't tell already I was rolling in money and then some, I was basically next to Bill Gates. "Alessandro I want you to out front in three minutes" calling to my driver I went down stairs deciding to skip breakfast as usual "Right away sir" Alessandro quickly answered back sounding slightly panicked, I smirked at that I love keeping my employees on their toes.

Arriving at the office building not waiting for Alessandro to open the door for me "Be back at 11:00, its going to be a long day" I walked away knowing he understood, checking my watch I was right on time as always 8:00 sharp.