Meeting her pt.2

After 3 meetings and 5-hour paperwork I was finally ready to go home, but going home doesn't mean the work is done, I sat back in my chair sighing heavily.

"Aye jax" My bestfriend Jason since collage came running into my office hopping on my desk like a little kid, "What Jason" I asked annoyed, even though he's my bestfriend he gets in more shit everyday which I have to get him out of.

"Come on man don't be like that" jason exclaimed. " Let's go to the new club that opens up today", I quickly sat up "no jason you know  I have to deal with this business some gang decided to rob my warehouse in California so now I have to deal with this bullshit". Jason pouted I swear sometimes he's fruity" Come on man you know I don't like going by myself and plus whenever you're there all the ladies come crawling, so pllleaasee" I glared at him so he could shut up, but then I realized that I haven't been out in awhile so I thought about it and agreed with him" Fine, just let me go home and change" Jason didn't even let me finish he ran out the office squealing.

After going home I dressed in a black shirt, jeans, and my black Jordans, and of course my rolex. I've got people out for my head so I always stay strapped, getting my keys I was out the door