Sight Seeing

Waking up the next day it was 4:00 that evening "Fucking shit" slowly jumping out of bed because my wounds decided to make its awakening too. I went into the bathroom popping two pain killers in my mouth, walking back I decided to go sight seeing and maybe go to a club, since I'm free from Damion now or at least I hope so.

After eating my famous afternoon-breakfast, I took a shower and decided to get real cute since I didn't know who could be looking, Italy was just a tad chilly today so I brought out my white dress, green knee-high heels, one thing about me is where ever I go I'm always rocking some heels but anyways, my green jacket, and some accessories, and I straightened my hair, one thing I never forget is my gun I have about 3 to match with my outfits of course, deciding with my black one, I strapped up and was out the door.

Once I got into the crowed ass lobby I spotted Antonio and quickly went up to him "Hiiiiii" I put my head on his shoulder and smiled up at him he surprisingly smiled back "Wow you look great Mrs. Hunter" Antonio stated while hugging me "Oh please call me Karma" Antonio looked down at me questioningly, my smile quickly wiped off my face knowing I said to much, clearing my throat ready to change the subject scolding myself "Do you know where I can get someone to show me around"? Antonio went behind the desk, punched in a couple of things and looked back up at me " A driver will be around to show you around today if you like I nodded my head and was out the hotel door.