trials and tribulations

Silence I can still hear my rugged breath my heart about leap out of my chest, Am I alive, am I dead, have I gone to hell, have I gone to heaven, coming back to my senses Damion's laugh blasted through my ear drums taking a deep gasp hissing a bit because of my ribs I open my eyes watching Damion laugh his head off "You should've seen your face" while he continued to laugh I took my foot and slid the knife under my foot slowly bringing it towards me "You think that was funny" I hissed feeling my hands get sweaty Damion stupid ass forgot to wrap the rope back around my body.

While his back was turned to me I quickly slid the knife behind me where my hands could grab it I struggled at first but when I finally got ahold of if I felt my heart leap with hope , being carful with my cuts even though they hurt like a bitch I grabbed the knife and started cutting the rope while I watched Damion hold a whole conversation with himself.

After a few more struggled attempts I finally got both wrists out the rope keeping my hands behind my back I taunted Damion "You aint nothing but a fucking lil scared bitch" I smirked but on the inside I was scared to death Damion turned around coming towards me getting the knife ready in my hands just a few more steps he went to backhand me but I quickly ducked under his arm and stabbed him in the neck I quickly took the knife out hearing Damion groan I stabbed him in the neck over and over again until he wasn't moving I dropped the knife and took the gun running out the building I started loosing more and more blood realizing that all the adrenaline wore off so now I was feeling everything I stumbled collapsing on my knees I can't breath but I got up using the wall as my support.