Welcomes

"Now boarding plane 2298" hearing the flight attendant over the intercom made me anxious, getting up making sure I had everything with me. After a couple minutes I was finally able to relax, I never liked heights even though the view is beautiful I closed my eyes to relax a little bit but next thing you know I was sleep for the rest of the flight.

" Attention all passengers we are now landing in Italy please fasten your seatbelts", I was jolted awake by the flight attendant "Fuck" shifting from my uncomfortable position from my wounds, I sat up and looked around finding the most beautiful sight I've ever seen before even though it was night when we landed, the lights lit up the city.

I swear I was a little kid again feeling like little Annie when she arrived in a new city but better, getting off the airplane was a bitter sweet moment knowing my old life was behind me, "New start Karma", sighing heavily I quickly made my way to my car that was left for me after I got here , I didn't really plan before I got here so finding the next hotel was my next plan, driving out the parking lot looking at this beautiful country making a note to go sight seeing sooner or later. "Welcome to Italy" when I first walked in into the 5-star hotel the lady greeted me with a very fruity drink " Would you like to try our fruity vodka drink mixed with watermelon, pineapple, and red apples"? I skipped happily to the lady "Don't mind if I do"taking the drink, and then going up to the check in counter.

"Welcome to Cavalieri whom do I have the pleasure of checking in today" the handsome clerk behind the counter greeted me with his charming smile, "Yes last name under Hunter" looking around at the beautiful pieces before be taking in all the beauty. "Here we are Ms. Hunter I hope that you enjoy your stay here at Cavalieri, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask, your room will be on the top floor in the suites you also have room service 24-hours"

Looking down at his name tag I smiled "Thank you Antonio" picking up my key I was on my way to my hotel room "This is going to be great" slightly squealing,