The Truth

My eyes widened as my eyes trained on the spot he was once standing, after standing there for a bit my breathing started picking up.

"I have to get out of here", with that I made my towards the door grabbing one of Jaxton's jackets on the way,  but before I could get completely the door my body was pressed against the cold door Jaxton's breath was suddenly in my ear "Where do the fuck you think you are going babygirl", Jaxton took a hold of my hip tightly to where I couldn't move I was scared shitless then.

"I-I- was j-ust g-etting some air", jaxton growled in my ear and turned me around harshly, he stared deeply into my eyes and didn't break eye contact "I don't like liars princessa" his grip tightend around my hip almost at a painful hold "Now tell the truth or I will get ugly".

I looked around nervously and I guess I took too long to reply because next thing I know I am being thrown over his shoulder"Put me the fuck down you oversized teddy bear" he didn't think it was funny this time which had me scared for real, Jaxton tossed me on the bed and handcuffed me before i could blink "What the fuck asshole", but he wasn't listening to me he was too busy rumbling in his  dresser.

"Jaxton if you don't untie me right now" i was struggling to keep my composure as I was having  breakdown remembering the last time I was tied to a bed "Jaxton let me go" I pleaded as I cried softly "Please", i spoke softly, he turned around and made his way towards me until he was looking directly in my eyes never breaking contact

 "Baby girl I will never hurt you but you are being a bad girl so let the game begin" he kissed me on the forehead and stood, he looked at my body for a second and then ripped his jacket off my body, I was naked as day, shivering under his gaze he licked his lips bringing the whip down against my skin and me crying out softly.