Party time

Walking down to the lobby after getting real sexy of course, I got a few lustful looks and a few glares from women but I didn't care ion want your man unless he can be my sugar daddy, I got into my Camero and made my way to the club. I didn't know where the fuck I was going but I found the place after 500 years. I went under my seat and pulled out my pistol, strapping it around my waist, getting out feeling the thump of the music.

"Aye mami why don't you come over here and let me show you some things", I turned around to see a stumbling guy that smelled like pure cigars, I gagged and walked away, I don't have time for some nigga that cant do nothing for me.

Walking in the new environment I got a sudden rush of excitement, the bar was the first thing I saw and went straight to " What can I get this beautiful lady today" I slightly choked back a laugh when the bartender spoke out a high-pitched voice, I brightly smiled at him" All the men call me Raul or daddy for short" I didn't hold back my laugh that time I actually had tears coming out my eyes, after I sobered up I stuck my hand out for him to shake" I'm Karma" Raul smirked at me "Karma.. hmm, we all have a story, but what can I get for you today"

"Surprise me" I winked at him and turned around looking at the grinding bodies on the dance floor I couldn't wait to get up and dance, but a blue eyed man quickly caught my attention "Awh baby that's Jaxton Marino he owns the biggest businesses around here, I even heard he's in he mafia" I heard Raul voice behind me but I was entranced with the man before me, and before I knew it the tall man was standing in front of me "Put that on my tab", the man told Raul, my panties went damp at his deep husky voice, the man leaned closer to me "I'm Jaxton Marino, what's yours bella" the man whom is Jaxton kissed my check and smirked, I looked him in his eyes "I'm karma", I smirked too and before I realized I kissed him on the lips.