New Life

"Fuck" my head was pounding and everything was hurting I finally reached Damion's car but then I realized that I didn't have the car keys, looking around the car I panicked when I didn't find any thing to start the car with, but at some point Damion taught me how to hot wire a car.

Quickly getting the wires switched I was able to start the car up, reversing out the driveway I knew I had to get out here because I know for one thing I didn't kill him. After 30 minutes, I found a near ditch and released the brake on his car knowing he had a tracking device on it. I walked the rest of the way to my house, when I got home I quickly sprung into action , packing all my shit and getting the 95g I had saved up for situations like this. I took a quick shower so people wouldn't call the police on me for having blood on me. After the shower I sat down with my first aid kit and started addressing my wounds "Fuck" I winced as I got to my arm, putting rubbing alcohol and then wrapping it up, repeating the same process with my side.

Looking around making sure I got everything that I needed, realizing that I would never be able to step foot in this house again with a sigh I got my shit into the car as quick as possible. Locking the doors I pulled out the driveway going nowhere in particular "Where the fuck are we going Karma" my thoughts wandering off suddenly I got so tickled after realizing where I wanted to go, thinking about the pros and the cons about doing this , but I couldn't find anything wrong with it suddenly perking up , I mean I already have a passport, have enough money to support myself fully, getting out my phone I booked a ticket to the most beautiful place on earth"Well you crazy bitch looks like we're going to Italy" saying fuck my past and hello to my New Life.