Betrayal

After 30 minutes of riding around we finally came up to an ugly abandoned warehouse, looking around getting a bad vibe "Damion are you sure this is the right address"?, I looked over at him questioningly he looked over at me and smirked "Are you scared princess"? I rolled my eyes and got out the car hearing Damion distant chuckle, I pulled my gun from my waist feeling like I'm in some damn CSI show, I went and looked around but still found nothing "Aye Damion I think they gave us the wrong add-", I was cut short when I heard the click of a gun" Turn around slowly and put the gun down princess" I turned around slowly to see Damion pointing the gun in my face, I did what he asked and put the gun down slowly I stood back up and got heated "What the fuck is this shit you tryna kill me now after everything I've done for your stupid ass-" but before I could comprehend Damion pistol whipped me sending me to the ground, I was shocked and tried getting up but he kicked me in my stomach causing me to gasp for air.

"I've been waiting for this day for a while now" Damion sated sickly coming towards me once again" Lets have a talk shall we but, first I need to tie you up" I tried getting up but this time he kicked me in the head making everything dizzy and fuzzy Damion came towards me and started kicking me and slapping me, and then wrapped his hands around my throat, I started kicking putting my hands around his wrist to stop him, but he held on even tighter making me let go, I thought it was the end for me feeling no hope left to fight, before I closed my eyes completely I saw Damion give me a kiss on the forehead and that's when I blacked out completely.