Betrayal part two

Damion dug the knife deeper into my side "Scream for me princess" he dragged the knife down my side making blood drip down onto the floor I struggled against it feeling the burn causing tears to rush to my eyes, "Fuck Damion stop it hurts" I felt my heart begin to beat rapidly, he stopped then took my arm and started cutting me again.

"Fucking take it you bitch how does it feel hmm" at that moment I felt myself loosing my sanity, with one last cut Damion was satisfied with what he had done he took my jaw roughly into his hands looking me deeply in the eyes with a smirk on his face "now you'll always remember me,every cut , every blood drip, every scar you'll remember, I'm taking a break you better say your goodbyes princess", Damion walked out the room and the only thing left was my weak body and my rugged breath.

I couldn't move let alone escape now everything hurts I don't have anymore hope left , he was going to kill me and I started accepting that fact, looking around lost in my thoughts "I have to get the fuck outta here" I muttered to myself I attempted to wiggle my wrists out the ropes but hissed in pain" fuck" making blood rush out my wounds I gritted my teeth together so I stopped fighting letting darkness be my only hope.

"Wake the fuck up" feeling a jerk of my hair I slowly opened my eyes everything was blurry making me squint my eyes, closing them again I reopened them seeing Damion with a gun in his hands "So you gone kill me now of course that's what pussy bitches do right" I smirked watching Damion get pissed he walked up and pistol whipped me " You wont be smirking for long bitch" I looked to Damion trying to find some type of weapon on him my eye caught the knife he cut me with was on the floor next to his foot trying not to make eye contact with it I stared at him with my eyes narrowed "Awh baby don't give me that look this will all be over soon" Damion clicked the gun ready to shoot he aimed it at my head and shot "POW"